A Pocket-Friendly Monster
Hey guys, I am a proud owner of Dominar for the last 7months. Overall I am satisfied with its features and ride quality. As I told you it is a very good machine so I am giving some selected pros and cons which are given below.
1. Budget- If you want to ride a semi-heavy machine under 2.5 lac than Dominar will be your first and last choice.
2. Ride Quality- Having a serious issue of Spondylosis, I can ride this machine for 600-700 k.m. In a single day. The sitting Posture and seats are good for long journey. Pillion comfort is also very good.
3. Seat Height- The rider seat height is just 800mm, so it's manageable for short riders. So height will not stop you to ride it.
4. Mileage- overall I am getting a mileage of about 25-27 in the city and on the highway I am getting around 31-32 where you are riding a 400cc machine.
5. Cooling- In one word, EXCELLENT. Bajaj has done a beautiful job to control the engine heating issue.
1. Suspension- Rear suspension is little bit stiff. You will feel the same when you are riding this in off road.
2. Vibration- As the new version is more refined than its previous brothers, I am facing a slight tolerable vibration after 100-110 speed.
So guys that is my 11000+ KMs riding experience till now. Overall the bike is very good and you can take it on any road conditions.
Thats it guys....
- 7 Likes
Bajaj Dominar 400 User Reviews
Rate the Bike
- All (107)
- Power (33)
- Performance (28)
- Mileage (25)
- Looks (20)
- Price (16)
- Comfort (16)
- Engine (14)
- More ...
- MOST HELPFUL
- VERIFIED PURCHASE
- View All Bajaj Dominar 400 Reviews