A Pocket-Friendly Monster
Hey guys, I am a proud owner of Dominar for the last 7months. Overall I am satisfied with its features and ride quality. As I told you it is a very good machine so I am giving some selected pros and cons which are given below.
1. Budget- If you want to ride a semi-heavy machine under 2.5 lac than Dominar will be your first and last choice.
2. Ride Quality- Having a serious issue of Spondylosis, I can ride this machine for 600-700 k.m. In a single day. The sitting Posture and seats are good for long journey. Pillion comfort is also very good.
3. Seat Height- The rider seat height is just 800mm, so it's manageable for short riders. So height will not stop you to ride it.
4. Mileage- overall I am getting a mileage of about 25-27 in the city and on the highway I am getting around 31-32 where you are riding a 400cc machine.
5. Cooling- In one word, EXCELLENT. Bajaj has done a beautiful job to control the engine heating issue.
1. Suspension- Rear suspension is little bit stiff. You will feel the same when you are riding this in off road.
2. Vibration- As the new version is more refined than its previous brothers, I am facing a slight tolerable vibration after 100-110 speed.
So guys that is my 11000+ KMs riding experience till now. Overall the bike is very good and you can take it on any road conditions.
Thats it guys....
- 7 Likes
Bajaj Dominar 400 User Reviews
Rate the Bike
- All (111)
- Power (34)
- Performance (28)
- Mileage (26)
- Looks (21)
- Price (16)
- Comfort (16)
- Engine (14)
- More ...
- MOST HELPFUL
- VERIFIED PURCHASE
- View All Bajaj Dominar 400 Reviews
Users Also Viewed
Bajaj Dominar 400 Road Test
Are the updates to the Dominar enough for it to make more of an impact in people
Should you go sporty or adventurous for your next small-capacity touring motorcy