Kawasaki bikes price in India starts at Rs 2.100 Lakh for Kawasaki KLX 110, which is the cheapest model. The most expensive Kawasaki bike is Ninja H2 priced at Rs 79.90 Lakh. Most popular models for Kawasaki includes Ninja 400 (Rs 4.99 Lakh), Ninja H2 (Rs 79.90 Lakh), Ninja ZX-10R (Rs 15.83 Lakh). Upcoming Kawasaki bikes in India include W175 , Ninja H2 which are expected to launch in 2022. Select a Kawasaki motorcycle to find out its latest price, specifications, offers, mileage, colors, images and more at BikeDekho. Also, find popular bikes brands competing with Kawasaki Motorcycles as Norton Motorcycles, Harley Davidson Bikes, BMW Bikes, Ducati Bikes, Triumph Bikes, Royal Enfield Bikes, Indian Bikes and many electric bikes. To get more details of Kawasaki Bikes, download BikeDekho App.
Kawasaki Bikes Price List 2022 in India
|Ninja 400||Rs. 4.99 Lakh|
|Ninja H2||Rs. 79.90 Lakh|
|Ninja ZX-10R||Rs. 15.83 Lakh|
|Ninja 300||Rs. 3.37 Lakh|
|Z900||Rs. 8.84 Lakh|
Kawasaki Bikes Price in India
Upcoming Kawasaki Bikes
About Kawasaki Bikes
Kawasaki Motors Pvt. Ltd. started its journey in India back in 2009 after partnering with Bajaj Auto. The JV kickstarted proceedings with the Ninja 250 which was among the most advanced bikes on sale at that point of time. Later, the Japanese brand started selling the 650cc offerings, the Ninja 650 and the ER-6N. Buoyed by the success received by its performance bikes, Kawasaki started importing it’s flagship motorcycles like the Ninja ZX-14R, Ninja ZX-10R via the CBU route. One of the main reasons for the popularity of the Kawasaki bikes in India can be credited to the fact that it had motorcycles in varying class. It also introduced proper off-road bikes such as KLX110 and KLX140.
Kawasaki terminated its partnership with Bajaj on April 01, 2017, and has had quite a successful journey in India with localising components of the Ninja 300 and starting assembly operations even for litre-class bikes. The main target for the Japanese brand will be to update its motorcycles to meet the new BS6 emission norms.
Popular Comparison of Kawasaki Bikes
Key Highlights of Kawasaki Bikes
|Popular Models||Kawasaki Ninja 400, Kawasaki Ninja H2, Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R|
|Most Expensive||Kawasaki Ninja H2 (Rs 79.90 Lakh)|
|Affordable Model||Kawasaki KLX 110 (Rs 2.100 Lakh)|
|Upcoming Models||Kawasaki W175, Kawasaki Ninja H2 , Kawasaki Z400|
|Showrooms||2 in Delhi|
Kawasaki Showrooms in Top Cities
Kawasaki Bikes Images
- Kawasaki Ninja 400
- Kawasaki Ninja H2
- Kawasaki Ninja 300
- Kawasaki Z900
- Kawasaki Ninja 650
Kawasaki Bike News & Reviews
Find Second Hand Kawasaki bikes in Your City
Kawasaki Bike Videos
- Kawasaki Z650RS More Than Just A Fancy Looker | 4K Video |Mar 21, 2022
- Kawasaki Z650RS Walkaround review | Just a retro styled Z650? | Bikedekho.comDec 07, 2021
- Kawasaki Z650RS Retro Motorcycle | Launch, Expected Price and more details | In HindiOct 18, 2021
- 2021 Kawasaki Z650RS ZigFF | India-bound Uber Cool Retro With A Familiar Body | BikeDekho.comSep 29, 2021
- Kawasaki Ninja 650 BS6 & Z650 BS6 Road Test Review | New Look, Bluetooth Display, Performance & MoreOct 13, 2020
Latest Reviews on Kawasaki Bike
Kawasaki bikes Questions And Answers
Which are the most popular Kawasaki Bikes available in India?
Which is the highest-priced bike in Kawasaki?
Which is the most mileage efficient bike in Kawasaki?
Which is the lowest-priced bike model in Kawasaki?
What are the upcoming bike from Kawasaki?
- Benelli 302 SRs.3.30 Lakh*Expected Launch : Aug, 2022
- Harley Davidson LiveWire S2 Del MarRs.20 Lakh*Expected Launch : Jun, 2023
- Benelli Leoncino 800Rs.6.50 Lakh*Expected Launch : Jan, 2023
- Benelli TRK 800Rs.8.50 Lakh*Expected Launch : Jan, 2023
- Benelli Leoncino 250Rs.2.50 Lakh*Expected Launch : Aug, 2022