Kawasaki bikes price in India starts at Rs 2.99 Lakh for Kawasaki KLX 110, which is the cheapest model. The most expensive Kawasaki bike is Z H2 priced at Rs 25.90 Lakh. Most popular models for Kawasaki includes Z900 (Rs 8.19 Lakh), Ninja 650 (Rs 6.39 Lakh), Ninja 1000SX (Rs 11.04 Lakh). Upcoming Kawasaki bikes in India include Ninja 300 , Ninja ZX-10RR which are expected to launch in 2021. Select a Kawasaki motorcycle to find out its latest price, specifications, offers, mileage, colors, images and more at BikeDekho. Also, find popular bikes brands competing with Kawasaki Motorcycles as Norton Motorcycles, Harley Davidson Bikes, BMW Bikes, Ducati Bikes, Triumph Bikes, Royal Enfield Bikes, Indian Bikes and many electric bikes. To get more details of Kawasaki Bikes, download BikeDekho App.
Kawasaki Bikes Price List 2021 in India
|Z900||Rs. 8.19 Lakh|
|Ninja 650||Rs. 6.39 Lakh|
|Ninja 1000SX||Rs. 11.04 Lakh|
|Vulcan S||Rs. 5.94 Lakh|
|Z650||Rs. 6.04 Lakh|
Kawasaki Bikes in India
Upcoming Kawasaki Bikes
About Kawasaki Bikes
Kawasaki Motors Pvt. Ltd. started its journey in India back in 2009 after partnering with Bajaj Auto. The JV kickstarted proceedings with the Ninja 250 which was among the most advanced bikes on sale at that point of time. Later, the Japanese brand started selling the 650cc offerings, the Ninja 650 and the ER-6N. Buoyed by the success received by its performance bikes, Kawasaki started importing it’s flagship motorcycles like the Ninja ZX-14R, Ninja ZX-10R via the CBU route. One of the main reasons for the popularity of the Kawasaki bikes in India can be credited to the fact that it had motorcycles in varying class. It also introduced proper off-road bikes such as KLX110 and KLX140.
Kawasaki terminated its partnership with Bajaj on April 01, 2017, and has had quite a successful journey in India with localising components of the Ninja 300 and starting assembly operations even for litre-class bikes. The main target for the Japanese brand will be to update its motorcycles to meet the new BS6 emission norms.
Popular Comparison of Kawasaki Bikes
- VSKawasaki Z900Rs.8.19 Lakh onwards *Ducati Scrambler 800Rs.7.99 Lakh onwards *
- VSKawasaki Ninja 650Rs.6.39 Lakh onwards *Triumph Street TwinRs.7.55 Lakh onwards *
- VSKawasaki Ninja 1000SXRs.11.04 Lakh onwards *BMW F 900 RRs.10.80 Lakh onwards *
- VSKawasaki Vulcan SRs.5.94 Lakh onwards *Harley Davidson Street RodRs.5.99 Lakh onwards *
Kawasaki Showrooms in Top Cities
Kawasaki Bike News & Reviews
- Recent News
- Expert Reviews
- New Bike Launches In March 2021
From India’s first electric cruiser to Ducati’s latest Diavel, March is stacked with...
Feb 28, 2021 | By Pratik Bhanushali
- BS6 Kawasaki Ninja 300 Gets Two New Colours
The 2021 Ninja 300 will make its India debut next weekKawasaki had recently teased two upcoming...
Feb 25, 2021 | By Punya Sharma
- BREAKING: Kawasaki Ninja 300 BS6 To Launch In First Week Of March
The bike has already been teased via social mediaAppears to get a basic colour update.Likely to...
Feb 24, 2021 | By Gaurav Sadanand
- Kawasaki Ninja 300 BS6 And 2021 Ninja ZX-10R India Launch In March?
Kawasaki India has teased two bikes on social media and we suspect it's the supersport duoEarlier...
Feb 22, 2021 | By Manaal Mahatme
- Kawasaki W175 Gets A New Shade In Indonesia
It is now available in a total of three colour optionsThe Kawasaki W175 now comes in a new Metallic...
Feb 17, 2021 | By Punya Sharma
- EMotorad EMX, T-Rex And Karbon: First Ride Review
Can these e-bikes function as replacements for your regular commuters? Electric mobility brands hav
Feb 26, 2021 | By Manaal Mahatme
- BGauss B8 Electric Scooter Road Test Review
Can this affordable electric scooter get you off internal combustion? BGauss is a relatively new en
Dec 29, 2020 | By Jehan Adil Darukhanawala
- Kabira Mobility KM 3000, KM 4000: First Ride Review
Has Kabira managed to nail the formula for exciting electric mobility? From the glorious sound of t
Feb 18, 2021 | By Manaal Mahatme
- Jawa Perak BS6: Road Test Review
Does the ‘Style Over Substance’ formula really work in a competitive motorcycle
Jan 15, 2021 | By Gaurav Sadanand
- Jawa 42 2.1 First Ride Review
Can some new bits and bobs make the funky Jawa roadster more appealing than before? It has been ove
Feb 12, 2021 | By Jehan Adil Darukhanawala
Find Second Hand Kawasaki bikes in Your City
Kawasaki Bike Videos
- Kawasaki Ninja 650 BS6 & Z650 BS6 Road Test Review | New Look, Bluetooth Display, Performance & MoreOct 13, 2020
- ????? Bikes We’d Like To See In India - Kawasaki Z400 | Price, Features, Engine & MoreAug 06, 2020
- QuickNews Kawasaki Ninja SX1000 launchJun 05, 2020
- Kawasaki Z650 Launched | The Most Affordable BS6 KawasakiMay 27, 2020
- 2020 Kawasaki Ninja 650 BS6 Launched In India | All You Need To Know | BikeDekhoMay 14, 2020
Latest Reviews on Kawasaki Bike
Kawasaki bikes Questions And Answers
- Latest Questions