Upcoming Ducati Bikes
Ducati Showrooms in Top Cities
Ducati Bike News & Reviews
- Recent News
- 2021 Ducati Monster 821 Spotted Testing, Launch Soon
The upcoming Monster ditches its trademark trellis frame for a cast aluminium oneIt’s most...
Jul 6, 2020 | By Benjamin Noel Gracias
- Ducati Hypermotard 950 Receives A Hooligan Makeover
The Hypermotard 950 RVE features a special ‘Graffiti” liveryThe bike will go on sale in...
Jun 16, 2020 | By Arun Mohan Nadar
- Make Your New Panigale Even Racier With This Kit From Ducati
A titanium Akrapovic exhaust system, track-spec fairings, carbon-fibre protectors and more!We...
May 24, 2020 | By Zaran Mody
- Yes, This Ducati Fits In Your Backpack
Ducati has announced it will launch two electric scooters internationally in June 2020The Ducati...
May 14, 2020 | By Praveen M.
- Ducati Panigale V2: Photo Gallery
Ducati will soon bring the sexy Panigale V2 to our shores. Here's a closer look in a set of...
May 6, 2020 | By Benjamin Noel Gracias
Find Second Hand Ducati bikes in Your City
Ducati Bike Videos
- 2020 Ducati Panigale V2 : The ultimate middleweight sportsbike is hereNov 30, 2019
- Ducati Streetfighter V4 | The Most Mental Naked | EICMA 2019Nov 06, 2019
- Ducati Panigale V2 | The 959 Is Back & Better | EICMA 2019Nov 06, 2019
- 2019 Ducati Diavel 1260 S : More of a Devil!Jun 25, 2019
- 2019 Ducati Diavel 1260S Review, Price, Specs, Features and moreJun 25, 2019
Latest Reviews on Ducati Bike
Questions And Answers
- Latest Questions
What are the upcoming models from Ducati?A.
The next upcoming model from Ducati is Ducati Panigale V2, Ducati Streetfighter V4, Ducati Monster 821, Ducati Multistrada 950, Ducati XDiavel.
As of now, there is no official update from the brand's end regarding the launch of Ducati Panigale V2. Stay tuned for further updates.
- Q. Ducati Hypermotard 950 vs Multistrada 950, which is the best bike among with city and off-road capability?A.
For a perfect bike choice, a comparison is to be done on the basis of price, size, mileage, performance, features, and other specs. Ducati Multistrada 950 STD is the more fuel-efficient one with a claimed mileage of 14.87 kmpl while the claimed figure for Ducati Hypermotard 950 STD is 9 kmpl. Ducati Hypermotard 950 is priced at Rs 1199000 (Ex-showroom Price) while Ducati Multistrada 950 is the costlier one priced at Rs 1284000 (Ex-showroom Price). Hypermotard 950 is available in 1 colour options while Multistrada 950 has 3 colours to choose from. For a detailed comparison, follow the below link - Compare. Moreover, you can have a test ride of the bikes for a better idea of comfort and ride quality by visiting the nearest dealer in your city. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Dealers.