BMW bikes price in India starts at Rs 9.90 Lakh for BMW F 900 R, which is the cheapest model. The most expensive BMW bike is S 1000 RR priced at Rs 22.95 Lakh. Most popular models for BMW includes F 900 R (Rs 9.90 Lakh), F 900 XR (Rs 10.50 Lakh), R 1250 GS (Rs 16.85 Lakh). Upcoming BMW bikes in India include S 1000 XR , G 310 GS which are expected to launch in 2020. Select a BMW motorcycle to find out its latest price, specifications, offers, mileage, colors, images and more at BikeDekho. Also, find popular bikes brands competing with BMW Motorcycles as Norton Motorcycles, Harley Davidson Bikes, Ducati Bikes, Triumph Bikes, Kawasaki Bikes, Royal Enfield Bikes, Indian Bikes and many electric bikes.
BMW Bikes Price List 2020 in India
|F 900 R||Rs. 9.90 Lakh|
|F 900 XR||Rs. 10.50 - 11.50 Lakh|
|R 1250 GS||Rs. 16.85 - 20.05 Lakh|
|S 1000 RR||Rs. 18.50 - 22.95 Lakh|
|R 1250 GS Adventure||Rs. 21.95 Lakh|
BMW Bikes in India
Upcoming BMW Bikes
Popular Comparison of BMW Bikes
- VSBMW F 900 RRs.9.90 Lakh onwards *Aprilia Tuono 660Rs.10 Lakh onwards *
- VSBMW F 900 XRRs.10.50 Lakh onwards *Kawasaki Ninja 1000Rs.10.79 Lakh onwards *
- VSBMW R 1250 GSRs.16.85 Lakh onwards *Ducati Panigale V2Rs.16 Lakh onwards *
- VSBMW S 1000 RRRs.18.50 Lakh onwards *Ducati Diavel 1260Rs.17.70 Lakh onwards *
- VSBMW R 1250 GS AdventureRs.16.85 Lakh onwards *MV Agusta F3 800Rs.17.99 Lakh onwards *
BMW Showrooms in Top Cities
BMW Bike News & Reviews
- Recent News
- BMW G 310 GS BS6: What To Expect?
The upcoming ADV was recently spotted testing in India and here’s what it is likely to...
Jul 6, 2020 | By Praveen M.
- BS6 BMW G 310 R And G 310 GS Spotted Testing In India, Slated To Launch Soon
This is the first time the G 310 twins have been spotted testing hereBoth bikes were previously...
Jul 3, 2020 | By Gaurav Sadanand
- 2020 BMW S 1000 XR India Launch Soon
The bike has been teased via the brand’s social media channelsThe S 1000 XR is based on the...
Jun 11, 2020 | By Gaurav Sadanand
- BMW F 900 XR Sports Tourer: Image Gallery
Here are some detailed images to give you a better idea of what the BMW F 900 XR is all aboutBMW...
May 21, 2020 | By Gaurav Sadanand
- BMW F 900 R, F 900 XR Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 9.90 Lakh
Both bikes are powered by the same 895cc parallel-twin motorWill be the first BS6 offering from the...
May 21, 2020 | By Gaurav Sadanand
Find Second Hand BMW bikes in Your City
BMW Bike Videos
- BMW F 900 R & F 900 XR Launched In India | Prices Starting Rs 9.9 Lakh | 105PS Practical Big Bikes?May 30, 2020
- BMW R 18 Cruiser: All You Need To Know | Price, Features, Engine Details & More | BikeDekho.comApr 22, 2020
- BMW F 900 R & F 900 XR | Competition for the KTM 790 Duke | EICMA 2019Nov 13, 2019
- 2020 BMW S1000RR : Progressive symmetryJul 12, 2019
- 2019 BMW S 1000 RR Review, Exhaust, Price in India, Features and moreJul 05, 2019
Latest Reviews on BMW Bike
Questions And Answers
- Latest Questions
Which is the lowest-priced model in BMW?A.
The lowest-priced model of BMW is the BMW F 900 R with price 9.90 Lakh.
Which is the highest-priced model in BMW?A.
The highest-priced model of BMW is BMW R 1250 RT with price 22.50 Lakh.
What are the upcoming models from BMW?A.
The next upcoming model from BMW is BMW S 1000 XR, BMW G 310 GS.
Which is the most mileage efficient model in BMW?A.
BMW R 1250 RT is the most mileage efficient model in BMW with a mileage of 15 kmpl.
For this, we would suggest you walk into the nearest authorized service centre as they will be the better people to assist you. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest service centre and selecting your city accordingly - Service centre.
Both bikes are good enough and have their own forte. If we talk about Benelli TNT 300, if offers a refined parallel-twin engine, smooth gearbox and good overall build quality and nice exhaust sounding too. Moreover, it gets tyres of 120/70-17 and 160/60-17 at front and rear respectively which makes it more bulky. It offers better high-speed stability but it is too heavy(Around 38kg) as compared to BMW G 310 R. On the other hand, G 310 R offers better handling, better fuel efficiency and good feature list too. Its comparatively short wheel makes traffic tackling easy and bigger disc brake offers better braking to. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride in order to clear your all doubts. Check out authorised dealership details. You may also compare both the bikes.