BMW bike prices in India start at Rs 2.99 Lakh for BMW G 310 R, which is the cheapest model.The most expensive BMW bike is the BMW K 1600 GTL priced at Rs 28.30 Lakh. The BMW G 310 R (Rs 2.99 Lakh),BMW S 1000 RR (Rs 18.05 Lakh),BMW G 310 GS (Rs 3.49 Lakh) are the most popular motorcycles from BMW.New bikes from BMW in 2018 include BMW G 310 GS and BMW G 310 R. Upcoming BMW bikes in India include BMW R 1250 GS and BMW R 1250 RT,which are expected to launch in 2018.Select a BMW bike model to find out its latest price, spec, offers, colours and more.
BMW Bikes Price List (2018) in India
|BMW G 310 R||Rs. 2.99 Lakh onwards|
|BMW S 1000 RR||Rs. 18.05 Lakh onwards|
|BMW G 310 GS||Rs. 3.49 Lakh onwards|
|BMW S 1000 R||Rs. 16.45 Lakh onwards|
|BMW F 850 GS||Rs. 13.70 Lakh onwards|
|BMW S 1000 XR||Rs. 17.65 Lakh onwards|
|BMW K 1600 GTL||Rs. 28.30 Lakh onwards|
|BMW F 750 GS||Rs. 12.20 Lakh onwards|
|BMW R 1200 GS Adventure||Rs. 17.25 Lakh onwards|
|BMW R 1200 R||Rs. 15.05 Lakh onwards|
|BMW R 1200 GS||Rs. 15.85 Lakh onwards|
|BMW R 1200 RS||Rs. 15.55 Lakh onwards|
|BMW R Nine T Scrambler||Rs. 15.40 Lakh onwards|
|BMW R 1200 RT||Rs. 18.20 Lakh onwards|
|BMW R nineT||Rs. 17.30 Lakh onwards|
|BMW R NineT Racer||Rs. 16.50 Lakh onwards|
|BMW K 1600 B||Rs. 28.10 Lakh onwards|
BMW Bike New Models
Upcoming BMW Models
Popular Comparison of BMW Bikes
- VSBMW G 310 RRs.2.99 Lakh onwards *KTM 390 DukeRs.2.43 Lakh onwards *
- VSBMW S 1000 RRRs.18.05 Lakh onwards *Kawasaki Z1000Rs.15.10 Lakh onwards *
- VSBMW G 310 GSRs.3.49 Lakh onwards *Benelli TNT 300Rs.3.03 Lakh onwards *
- VSBMW S 1000 RRs.16.45 Lakh onwards *Indian FTR 1200 SRs.14.99 Lakh onwards *
- VSBMW F 850 GSRs.13.70 Lakh onwards *Yamaha MT 09Rs.9.55 Lakh onwards *
BMW Showrooms in Top Cities
BMW News & Reviews
- Recent News
- Expert Reviews
- BMW G 310 Twins: Limited Period Discounts
Benefits include free insurance, a reduced interest rate on finance and cash discountsCustomers can...
- Track-spec BMW G 310 RR Supersport Showcased
The fully-faired version of the G 310 R seems to have been inspired by the S 1000 RR-based HP4 Race...
- BMW G 310 GS Aftermarket Accessories Now Available In India
The range of accessories includes protective parts, some practical add-ons and the likesMoto Usher,...
- BMW G 310 R and G 310 GS Recalled In USA
According to the manufacturer, both the G 310 R and G 310 GS suffer from an issue related to the...
- BMW G 310 R Vs Kawasaki Ninja 300 - Which One Suits You Best.
We find out how the single-cylinder bike fares against its refined twin cylinder-powered...
- BMW F 750 GS and F 850 GS @ Auto Expo 2018 : PowerDriftAug 15, 2018
- World Exclusive : BMW F750GS : EICMA 2017 : PowerDriftAug 15, 2018
- World Exclusive : BMW F850GS : EICMA 2017 : PowerDriftAug 15, 2018
- Motorcycle Diaries : Bangkok to Kanchanaburi - Some more flavours : PowerDriftAug 15, 2018
- BMW G 310 R : First Impressions: PowerDriftAug 15, 2018
Latest Reviews on BMW Bike
the bike is awsm ....i was vry impressed by its features..i was just walking by the showroom..i saw it ,i bought it..but when i showed it to my........