Key Specs of G 310 GS
BMW G 310 GS Highlights
The BMW G 310 GS is priced at Rs 3.49 lakh (ex-showroom, India). It’s an entry-level ADV from BMW Motorrad designed for the city, highways and some off-road terrain. The design language is reminiscent of the R 1200 GS, thanks to the stubby front beak, radiator shrouds, headlamp cowl, tank design and a luggage rack. Just like its elder brother, the baby GS offers a relaxed and slightly raised seating posture, perfect for long hauls. However, being a soft roader, the motorcycle rides on alloy wheels, instead of spoked wheels that can tackle off-road terrain efficiently.
The BMW G 310 GS is powered by a reverse-inclined 313cc, fuel-injected, liquid-cooled, single-cylinder engine. It generates 34PS of power and 28Nm of peak torque and comes mated to a 6-speed gearbox.
The motorcycle features long travel inverted front fork and a rear monoshock. Braking duties are handled by a single 300mm disc with a 4-piston caliper up front, while the rear gets a single-piston caliper clamped onto a 240mm disc.
Unlike the G 310 R, the ABS is switchable for the baby GS. The motorcycle employs dual-purpose tyres that measure 110/80-19 at the front and 150/70-17 at the rear. While the international models are offered in two seat options, 835mm and 850mm, the Indian variant has a seat height of 850mm. The BMW G 310 GS goes up against the Royal Enfield Himalayan, Kawasaki Versys-X 300 and the KTM 390 Adventure, which is coming by the end of 2019.
BMW G 310 GS Pros and Cons
Things We Like in G 310 GS
- The overall proportions are that of a big bike
- Fit and finish levels are top-notch, as one would expect from BMW
- Its wide handlebars, comfortable seat and an upright riding posture make for a fatigue-free ride
Things We Don't Like in G 310 GS
- Though not as bad as the Apache RR 310, engine vibes do manage to creep in post 90kmph through the handlebars, footpegs and fuel tank
- The suspension is set on the softer side which results in a back and forth rocking motion every time you accelerate and decelerate
- In case of a crash, costly spare parts will drill a hole in your pocket
Stand Out Features
Gold painted forks offer a premium look.
Metzeler Tourance tyres offer fantastic grip both on and off the road.
Top rack comes as standard.
0 MB Storage, 2x faster experience
G 310 GS Price
|G 310 GS ABS313 cc||Rs.3,49,000|
BMW G 310 GS Colours
BMW G 310 GS Mileage
BMW G 310 GS gives a mileage of 31.94 kmpl in highway, as tested by our experts.
|-||-||31.94 kmpl||35 kmpl|
G 310 GS User Reviews
Rate the Bike
- All (7)
- Looks (3)
- Power (2)
- Speed (2)
- Seat (1)
- Pickup (1)
- Comfort (1)
- Price (1)
- More ...
- MOST HELPFUL
- View All BMW G 310 GS Reviews
Recommended articles for G 310 GS buyers
BMW G 310 GS Images
G 310 GS Videos
- BMW G310R & G310GS @ Auto Expo 2018 : PowerDriftAug 15, 2018
Have any question? Ask now!
Guaranteed response within 48 hours
BMW G 310 GS News
price in India
|Bangalore||Rs. 3.49 Lakh|
|Chennai||Rs. 3.49 Lakh|
|Hyderabad||Rs. 3.49 Lakh|
|Kolkata||Rs. 3.49 Lakh|
|Delhi||Rs. 3.49 Lakh|
|Mumbai||Rs. 3.49 Lakh|
|Pune||Rs. 3.49 Lakh|