Upcoming MV Agusta Bikes
MV Agusta Bike News & Reviews
- Recent News
- Is This The MV Agusta Brutale 300 We’ve All Been Waiting For?
This digital render could possibly be MV Agusta’s design direction for a 300cc BrutaleBack in...
Jun 30, 2020 | By Gaurav Sadanand
- Upcoming Small-Capacity MV Agusta To Be Priced Under Rs 5 Lakh
MV Agusta is working on a 350cc motorcycle platformMV Agusta had previously partnered with Chinese...
Dec 4, 2019 | By Benjamin Noel Gracias
- 2020 MV Agusta Brutale 1000 RR Unveiled Ahead Of EICMA 2019
The Italian supernaked is still Euro 4-compliant thoughThe Brutale 1000 RR is more affordable than...
Nov 4, 2019 | By Praveen M.
- MV Agusta Dragster 800 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 18.73 Lakh
The MV Agusta Dragster 800 is available in three variants - the 800 RR, 800 RR America and 800 RR...
Oct 9, 2019 | By Gaurav Sadanand
- Affordable Small Capacity MV Agustas Coming To India
Sources confirm the small-capacity motorcycles will launch in India by late 2020MV Agusta has tied...
Sep 4, 2019 | By Benjamin Noel Gracias
Find Second Hand MV Agusta bikes in Your City
MV Agusta Bike Videos
- MV Agusta Turismo Veloce 800 India Launch Walkaround | Features, Price, Specs & More | BikeDekho.comAug 29, 2019
- MV Agusta F3 RC : EICMA 2017 : PowerDriftAug 15, 2018
- MV Agusta F4 : Exhaust Note : PowerDriftAug 15, 2018
- MV Agusta F4 LH44 : EICMA 2017 : PowerDriftAug 15, 2018
- MV Agusta F4 R : Game Of Performance : Episode 1Aug 15, 2018
Latest Reviews on MV Agusta Bike
Questions And Answers
- Latest Questions
What are the upcoming models from MV Agusta?A.
The next upcoming model from MV Agusta is MV Agusta Brutale 800, MV Agusta F3 800, MV Agusta Dragster 800 RR, MV Agusta Turismo Veloce 800.
Although both the variant has same engine but there is something which makes it different from another one. Brutale 800 ABS is the standard one and the second variant is Brutale 800 ABS RR, the ‘RR’ badge here stands for more horsepower -- that’s to say around 30PS more than the standard model. Other than the power and price bump, the 800 RR is identical to the standard variant.RR gets a 796cc inline three-cylinder motor which makes 140PS (up by 30PS from the STD model) at 12,300rpm. Torque has also been improved and now stands at 87Nm, which is now made at 10,000rpm instead of 83Nm at 7600rpm on its standard Brutale. Power output on the standard Brutale 800 is measured at 110PS at 11,500rpm. Both the bikes come mated to a 6-speed transmission assisted by a slipper clutch for clutchless up and downshift. MV Agusta claims a top speed of 237kmph for the Brutale 800 and 244kmph for the 800 RR. Moreover, you can check the complete comparison by visiting the following link - Comparision.