Top Sports Bikes in 2021
|Yamaha YZF R15 V3||Rs. 1.81 - 1.83 Lakh|
|Yamaha FZ-X||Rs. 1.36 - 1.40 Lakh|
|Yamaha FZS-FI V3||Rs. 1.22 - 1.30 Lakh|
|Bajaj Pulsar NS200||Rs. 1.63 Lakh|
|Bajaj Pulsar 220 F||Rs. 1.56 Lakh|
Best Sports Bikes in India
- Sports Bikes×
- Yamaha FZ-S FI V3 Vintage Edition Bluetooth Rs.1.30 Lakh*, 149 cc, 49.31 kmpl
- Yamaha FZS-FI V3 Dark Knight Bluetooth Rs.1.28 Lakh*, 149 cc, 49.31 kmpl
- Yamaha FZS-FI V3 STD Bluetooth Rs.1.26 Lakh*, 149 cc, 49.31 kmpl
- Yamaha FZ-S FI V3 Vintage Edition Rs.1.28 Lakh*, 149 cc, 49.31 kmpl
- Yamaha FZS-FI V3 Dark Knight Rs.1.26 Lakh*, 149 cc, 49.31 kmpl
- Yamaha FZS-FI V3 STD Rs.1.22 Lakh*, 149 cc, 49.31 kmpl
Sports Bikes News
Questions and Answers on Sports Bikes
- Latest Questions
Bajaj NS 160 or NS 125
Both the bikes are good in their forte. Pulsar NS160 is a value-for-money package offering sporty experiences and routine commutes. On the other hand, NS125 packs a peppy engine is fun to ride and could be the perfect beginner bike for you. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride before making the final decision. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details. Read more -Bajaj Pulsar NS125: Road Test Review.-Bajaj Pulsar NS125 vs NS160: Differences Explained.-Bajaj Pulsar NS125 Performance Numbers Explained - Acceleration, Mileage And Braking.
I want to have a test ride?
What is Anantapur cost and mileage
Yamaha FZ-X is priced at Rs. 1,23,058 (Ex-showroom price in Anantapur). Follow the link to get an approximate on-road price of FZ-X. As for mileage, there is no official update from the brand's end. So, we would request you to wait for the official announcement. Stay tuned.