Top Tourer Bikes in 2021
|Royal Enfield Himalayan||Rs. 2.42 - 2.52 Lakh|
|Mahindra Mojo 300 BS6||Rs. 2.26 - 2.45 Lakh|
|Honda Gold Wing||Rs. 41.27 - 43.43 Lakh|
|Harley Davidson Street Glide Special||Rs. 35.50 Lakh|
|Harley Davidson Road King||Rs. 29.97 Lakh|
Best Tourer Bikes in India
- Royal Enfield Himalayan Mirage Silver Rs.2.42 Lakh*, 411 cc, 32.04 kmpl
- Royal Enfield Himalayan Pine Green Rs.2.47 Lakh*, 411 cc, 32.04 kmpl
- Royal Enfield Himalayan Rock Red Rs.2.46 Lakh*, 411 cc, 32.04 kmpl
- Royal Enfield Himalayan Lake Blue Rs.2.46 Lakh*, 411 cc, 32.04 kmpl
- Royal Enfield Himalayan Gravel Grey Rs.2.42 Lakh*, 411 cc, 32.04 kmpl
- Royal Enfield Himalayan Granite Black Rs.2.50 Lakh*, 411 cc, 32.04 kmpl
- Royal Enfield Himalayan To Attempt To Conquer The South Pole
Nothing better than celebrating RE’s 120th anniversary than attempting to reach the South...
Oct 15, 2021 | By Manaal Mahatme
- Royal Enfield Himalayan Waiting Period: September 2021
Planning on buying the Himalayan? Here’s how long you’ll have to waitRoyal Enfield is...
Sep 13, 2021 | By Gaurav Sadanand
- Royal Enfield Himalayan Waiting Period August 2021
Touring enthusiasts in Maharashtra and West Bengal will have to wait the leastThe Royal Enfield...
Aug 6, 2021 | By Jehan Adil Darukhanawala
- Royal Enfield Himalayan GT Spotted Testing
The spied motorcycle could be a road-biased version of the potent ADVNot a month has gone by in...
Jul 29, 2021 | By Punya Sharma
- 2021 Honda Gold Wing Tour: Photo Gallery
Here’s us taking a closer look at one of the most expensive bikes on sale in IndiaThe...
Jun 17, 2021 | By Manaal Mahatme
Questions and Answers on Tourer Bikes
- Latest Questions
What is the mileage?
Can I get a test drive in your showrooms anywhere
How much downpayment?
If you are planning to buy a new bike on finance, then generally, 10 to 30 percent down payment is required on the on-road price of a bike. However, exact confirmation regarding EMI, down payment, interest, loan period and its procedure will be discussed by the bank only, as it depends upon individual eligibility. We would suggest you to get in touch with the nearest dealership to get exact information. Click on the below-given link and select your desired city to get your nearest dealership.
HIMALAYAN GOOD FOR BACK PAIN?
The Royal Enfield Himalayan continues to outshine the rivals as an all-rounder. Not only the bike has brilliant off-roading credentials, but it also comes across as an excellent city slicker. The seat is nicely scooped for the rider and is very comfortable even if you ride for long hours. The Himalayan gets a 14-liter fuel tank. The brand claims a range of 400 to 500km on a tank full, which sounds good for distance riding. As for the engine, the all-new, air-cooled, 411cc single-cylinder engine feels very refined and churns out 24.8PS of power and 32Nm of torque. The fuel efficiency figures are good enough for someone to want to buy the Himalayan as his daily ride as well. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride of the bike for a better knowledge of comfort and maneuverability. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.