Cafe Racer Bikes
Top Cafe Racer Bikes in 2021
|Royal Enfield Continental GT 650||Rs. 3.40 - 3.64 Lakh|
|Royal Enfield Interceptor 650||Rs. 3.22 - 3.46 Lakh|
|Ducati Scrambler 800||Rs. 8.89 - 10.87 Lakh|
|Benelli Leoncino 500||Rs. 5.28 - 5.39 Lakh|
|BMW R nineT||Rs. 20.54 Lakh|
Best Cafe Racer Bikes in India
- Cafe Racer×
- Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 Ventura Storm Rs.3.49 Lakh*, 648 cc,
- Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 Rocker Red Rs.3.40 Lakh*, 648 cc,
- Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 Mr Clean Rs.3.64 Lakh*, 648 cc,
- Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 British Racing Green Rs.3.40 Lakh*, 648 cc,
- Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 DUX Deluxe Rs.3.49 Lakh*, 648 cc,
- Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 Ventura Blue Rs.3.22 Lakh*, 648 cc, 25.35 kmpl
- Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 Canyon Red Rs.3.22 Lakh*, 648 cc, 25.35 kmpl
- Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 Mark 2 Rs.3.46 Lakh*, 648 cc, 25.35 kmpl
- Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 Sunset Strip Rs.3.31 Lakh*, 648 cc, 25.35 kmpl
- Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 Downtown Drag Rs.3.31 Lakh*, 648 cc, 25.35 kmpl
- Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 Baker Express Rs.3.31 Lakh*, 648 cc, 25.35 kmpl
- Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 Orange Crush Rs.3.22 Lakh*, 648 cc, 25.35 kmpl
Cafe Racer News
- Royal Enfield Interceptor 650: Same Engine, Different Personalities
The 648cc parallel-twin engine is set to power a variety of motorcycles other than the currently...
Jul 10, 2021 | By Praveen M.
- This Unbelievably Gorgeous Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 Bobber Is Made In India
The kit has been designed by Renovatio Motorworks, a fairly young custom shop in the countrySince...
May 23, 2021 | By Gaurav Sadanand
- Triumph Street Scrambler 900 Sandstorm and Scrambler 1200 Steve McQueen Editions Launched In India
The Scrambler 900 Sandstorm is priced at Rs 9.65 lakh, whereas the Scrambler 1200 Steve McQueen...
May 19, 2021 | By Praveen M.
- This Custom Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 Is One For The Potterverse Nerd
It is called the Firebolt after Harry Potter’s famous flying broomstickAfter his Nimbus 2000...
May 9, 2021 | By Jehan Adil Darukhanawala
- 2021 Triumph Street Scrambler 900: Photo Gallery
Here’s taking a closer look at the updated BritTriumph India has added to its Bonneville...
Apr 23, 2021 | By Pratik Bhanushali
Questions and Answers on Cafe Racer Bikes
- Latest Questions
Honda Hness or Interceptor?
Both the bikes are good in their forte. Honda has managed to capture the aura of a retro roadster but with a twist of modernity, which makes the new H’ness that much more attractive. It looks the part, is a comfortable bike, and has loads of features. Also, being a Honda, quality and reliability will be of the highest degree. H’ness is mighty impressive with its refinement and is a good bike to hustle in the city. But the lack of low-end torque makes the riding experience a bit less exciting. It's like a wonderfully cooked delicacy that hasn’t been seasoned properly. On the other, Interceptor’s BS6 continues to be the best value-for-money motorcycle in its segment. The BS6 powerplant sees a slight drop in top-end performance and in return, is more free-revving and refined. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride before making the final decision. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.Read more -Royal Enfield Interceptor BS6: Road Test Review..-Honda H’ness CB350 - Road Test Review.
What is the kPa tyre pressue?
Is Continental GT 650 value for money or no?
The Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 would be a good choice if you are looking for a bike that offers outright thrills, meaty mid-range, stylish looks, and a powerful cruising machine. The GT’s sporty riding position makes it much more suitable for twisty mountain roads and even high speed straight line blasts. For a better understanding of compatibility and riding comfort, we would suggest you to take a test ride. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.