There are 20 street bikes currently on sale from various manufacturers starting from 54,385. The most popular products under this bracket are the Hero Splendor Plus (Rs. 71,571), Bajaj Pulsar 150 (Rs. 1.08 Lakh) and TVS Apache RTR 160 (Rs. 1.20 Lakh) (all prices on-road).The top brands that manufacture street bikes are Hero, Bajaj, TVS. To know more about the latest prices of Commuter Bikes in your city, download BikeDekho App & get details on offers, variants, specifications, pictures, mileage, reviews and other details, please select your desired bike from the list below.
Commuter Bikes in India
- Hero Splendor Plus Self with Alloy wheel and i3S BS6 Rs.77,539*, 97.2 cc,
- Hero Splendor Plus Self with Alloy wheel BS6 Rs.76,204*, 97.2 cc,
- Hero Splendor Plus Kick with Alloy wheel BS6 Rs.71,571*, 97.2 cc,
- Hero HF Deluxe BS6 Self Start Alloy Wheel All Black Rs.69,475*, 97.2 cc,
- Hero HF Deluxe Kick Start Drum Spoke Wheel Rs.59,041*, 97.2 cc,
- Hero HF Deluxe Kick Start Drum Alloy Wheel Rs.62,831*, 97.2 cc,
- Hero HF Deluxe BS6 Self-Start Alloy-Wheel i3S Rs.71,193*, 97.2 cc,
- Hero HF Deluxe BS6 Self Start Alloy Wheel Rs.69,761*, 97.2 cc,
Questions and Answers on Commuter Bikes
- Latest Questions
Can I exchange activa 2014 Model with Honda shine with down payment?
Exchange of a scooter would depend on certain factors like brand, model, physical condition, kilometers are driven, no. of owners, and many more. In order to check for exchange offers and value, we recommend you to get in touch with the nearby dealership. Moreover, if you are planning to purchase the new bike on finance then in general, the down payment remains in between 10-30% of the on-road price of the vehicle and ROI varies between 10-12% and it totally depends on the CIBIL/Credit score of an individual. So, we'd suggest you walk into the nearest dealership to know the final finance quotation and documentation as they will be the better person to assist you. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Bike Showrooms.
What about tvs after sales service and resale value
Well, the after-sales service totally depends on the area and its service center so we would suggest you to walk into the nearest service center of TVS and have a word with the staff. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest service center and selecting your city accordingly - Service centre. Moreover, the resale value of a bike would depend on certain factors like brand, model, physical condition, kilometers are driven, no. of owners, and many more. If your bike is well maintained you can expect a good resale value.