Top Commuter Bikes in 2022
|TVS Apache RTR 160||Rs. 1.31 Lakh|
|Hero Splendor Plus||Rs. 76,850 - 83,620|
|TVS Radeon||Rs. 69,233 - 84,838|
|TVS Star City Plus||Rs. 81,532 - 84,561|
|Bajaj Pulsar 150||Rs. 75,106 - 1.66 Lakh|
Best Commuter Bikes in India
- TVS Radeon Dual Tone Edition Disc Rs.84,838*, 109.7 cc,
- TVS Radeon Dual Tone Edition Drum Rs.81,534*, 109.7 cc, 73.68 kmpl
- TVS Radeon Base Edition BS6 Rs.69,233*, 109.7 cc, 73.68 kmpl
- TVS Radeon Commuter Bike of the Year - Disc BS6 Rs.83,847*, 109.7 cc, 73.68 kmpl
- TVS Radeon Commuter Bike of the Year - Drum BS6 Rs.80,543*, 109.7 cc, 73.68 kmpl
- Hero HF Deluxe BS6 Self Start Alloy Wheel All Black Rs.74,822*, 97.2 cc,
- Hero HF Deluxe Kick Start Drum Alloy Wheel Rs.63,699*, 97.2 cc,
- Hero HF Deluxe BS6 Self-Start Alloy-Wheel i3S Rs.76,138*, 97.2 cc,
- Hero HF Deluxe BS6 Self Start Alloy Wheel Rs.74,677*, 97.2 cc,
Questions and Answers on Commuter Bikes
- Latest Questions
Under90 thousand with good milage which bike should i prefer
There are ample options available in your budget such as Hero Splendor Plus, TVS Radeon, TVS Star City Plus, Honda Shine, etc. Choosing one will depend on several factors such as your budget, fuel type, brand preference, seating/riding comfort, specific feature requirements, etc. Click on the given link and apply filters in order to check out new bikes as per your requirements. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride before making the final decision. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership.
Will be there any warranty for gear indicating sensor?
Jharkhand ke district me on road price kya hai
My height is 5-10 is it comfortable with Radeon
The Radeon’s single cradle tubular frame employs telescopic forks up front and a 5-step preload adjustable rear shock absorber. Damping is really good over bad roads, and the soft and wide flat seat makes life on the saddle even more comfortable. The motorcycle remains surefooted even while going over bumps at higher-than-normal speeds. The large 18-inch alloys (1-inch bigger than the Star City Plus’ wheels) are also partly responsible for the good ride quality. Ergonomically, the riding stance is upright, and there’s no strain on the rider’s shoulders or forearms while riding long distances either. The seat is quite roomy for the pillion too, and can even comfortably accommodate people with large frames. TVS Radeon features a soft and well padded seat which is super comfortable. For a better understanding of compatibility and riding comfort, we would suggest you to take a test ride. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership.
Is it a family bike?
The SP 125 is among the best motorcycles launched by Honda in the recent past. It’s refined, fund to ride, frugal and offers a good list of features. Moreover, comfort is something that can be best judged personally and varies from person to person. So, we would suggest you take a test ride from your nearby dealership for a better understanding of performance and riding comfort. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership.