Top Commuter Bikes in 2021
|Hero Splendor Plus||Rs. 76,850 - 83,092|
|TVS Apache RTR 160||Rs. 1.26 - 1.29 Lakh|
|TVS Star City Plus||Rs. 81,515 - 84,253|
|TVS Radeon||Rs. 71,186 - 83,109|
|Honda Shine||Rs. 87,281 - 92,515|
Best Commuter Bikes in India
- Hero Splendor Plus 100 Million Edition Rs.82,308*, 97.2 cc,
- Hero Splendor Plus Black and Accent Rs.80,271*, 97.2 cc,
- Hero Splendor Plus Self with Alloy Wheel and i3S Rs.79,720*, 97.2 cc,
- Hero Splendor Plus Self with Alloy Wheel Rs.78,399*, 97.2 cc,
- Hero Splendor Plus Kick with Alloy Wheel Rs.75,856*, 97.2 cc,
- Hero HF 100 Rs.60,345*, 97.2 cc,
- Hero HF Deluxe BS6 Self Start Alloy Wheel All Black Rs.73,267*, 97.2 cc,
- Hero HF Deluxe Kick Start Drum Spoke Wheel Rs.61,421*, 97.2 cc,
- Hero HF Deluxe Kick Start Drum Alloy Wheel Rs.62,502*, 97.2 cc,
- Hero HF Deluxe BS6 Self-Start Alloy-Wheel i3S Rs.74,259*, 97.2 cc,
- Hero HF Deluxe BS6 Self Start Alloy Wheel Rs.72,607*, 97.2 cc,
Questions and Answers on Commuter Bikes
- Latest Questions
Is Bajaj Pulsar 150 twin disc variant available in single seat?
Can I exchange my old bike TVS Apache RTR 160?
The exchange of a vehicle would depend on certain factors such as kilometers driven, physical condition, number of owners, etc. For detailed information and availability of the exchange offers, we would request you to please connect with the nearest authorized dealership as the offers may vary. Moreover, offers and discounts are provided by the brand or the dealership and may vary depending on your city.
Which one should I buy Bajaj CT 110X or Honda Shine?
Selecting between the Bajaj CT110X and Honda Shine would depend on certain factors such as usage, budget, features required, brand preference, etc. The Bajaj CT110X is a comfortable motorcycle and a reliable companion for your daily commute. The CT110X in addition, offers thicker crash guards, a rear luggage carrier, semi-knobby tyres and a raised front mudguard. The tyres provide a firm and stable grip on any terrain. Its higher ground clearance of 170 mm can efficiently tackle Indian roads with ease. A wheelbase of 1285 mm will also provide better stability on bad and uneven roads. The CT110 X continues to be powered by the reliable time-tested 115 cc DTS-i engine delivering 8.6PS at 7,000rpm and 9.81Nm of peak torque at 5,000rpm. On the other hand, the Honda Shine makes for an excellent proposition after the BS6 update. It offers a ton of features, a frugal engine with a 5-speed transmission and ACG starter motor which makes life much simpler. If you want a refined and a bit more powerful engine with a better feature list, you may go for Honda Shine. Moreover, we would suggest you take a test ride for a better understanding of comfort and compatibility. You may click on the link and select your desired city for dealership.
Is passion pro 100 million edition coming in disk brake as I am not getting drum brake 100 million passion pro in pcmc.
If I want to replace a rear tire with a sports bike tire, can I do so?
It would not be a feasible option to replace the rear tyre with a sports bike tyre. The recommended tyre size for Honda SP 125 is Front :-80/100-18 Rear :-80/100-18. Moreover, we would suggest you have a word with the nearest authorized service center as they may assist you better.