The Bajaj Pulsar range is among the most popular motorcycles in the Indian two-wheeler market. The entry-level offering in the Pulsar family is the Bajaj Pulsar 125 Neon which retails for Rs 71,616. The most expensive and premium Bajaj Pulsar on sale is the Bajaj Pulsar RS200 priced at Rs 1,52,179. There are four naked bikes in the portfolio which includes the Pulsar 125, Pulsar 150 (available in three variants), Pulsar NS 160 and the Pulsar NS 200. The half-faired bikes include the Bajaj Pulsar 180F and the Pulsar 220F. The Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 is the only full-faired Bajaj motorcycle on sale in India. The Bajaj Pulsar 220 is among the oldest and most iconic Bajaj bikes on sale. It debuted with a lot of segment-first features like projector headlight, clip-on handle bar, rear disc brake, oil-cooler and more. The Bajaj Pulsar NS 200 is the latest-generation of the Pulsar bikes and gets features such as triple-spark plug technology, liquid-cooling and an all-new perimeter frame. The Pulsar 200’s motor is based on the 200cc engine from the KTM 200 Duke and it was the first Bajaj bike to be developed after joining hands with the Austrian brand.
Bajaj Pulsar Price List
|Pulsar 150||Rs. 94,125 onwards|
|Pulsar NS200||Rs. 1.33 Lakh onwards|
|Pulsar 125 Neon||Rs. 71,616 onwards|
|Pulsar RS200||Rs. 1.52 Lakh onwards|
|Pulsar 220 F||Rs. 1.25 Lakh onwards|
Bajaj Pulsar Bikes in India
Upcoming Bajaj Pulsar Bikes in India
Popular Comparison of Bajaj Pulsar Bikes
- VSBajaj Pulsar 150Rs.94,125 onwards *TVS Apache RTR 160 4VRs.1.07 Lakh onwards *
- VSBajaj Pulsar NS200Rs.1.33 Lakh onwards *KTM 200 DukeRs.1.81 Lakh onwards *
- VSBajaj Pulsar 125 NeonRs.71,616 onwards *Hero Splendor PlusRs.61,785 onwards *
- VSBajaj Pulsar RS200Rs.1.52 Lakh onwards *KTM RC 200Rs.2.04 Lakh onwards *
- VSBajaj Pulsar 220 FRs.1.25 Lakh onwards *TVS Apache RTR 160Rs.1.02 Lakh onwards *
Bajaj Showrooms in Top Cities
- Bajaj Pulsar in News
- Bajaj Pulsar 220F Gets Updated Instrument Cluster
Here’s what’s new on the popular bike’s 2021 iterationThe Bajaj Pulsar 220F has...
Jan 21, 2021 | By Manaal Mahatme
- Bajaj Pulsar NS160 and NS200 Now Dearer By Up to Rs 2,000
The brand has once again revised its pricing across the rangeThe year did not start well for...
Jan 13, 2021 | By Manaal Mahatme
- Bajaj Pulsar Prices Hiked: Pulsar 125, 150, 180F And 220F
While prices of most of the lineup have gone up, the base variant of the Pulsar 125 Neon is...
Jan 12, 2021 | By Praveen M.
- Bajaj Pulsar NS200, NS 160 And RS 200 Receive A Price Hike
Another price hike for the Bajaj lineup?Bajaj has hiked the prices of three of its models: NS160,...
Dec 15, 2020 | By Pratik Bhanushali
- Bajaj Pulsar 125, 150, 180F And 220F Get Dearer
While the premium is slightly higher compared to the previous price hike, it still isn’t a...
Dec 14, 2020 | By Praveen M.
Bajaj Pulsar FAQs
Which Bajaj Pulsar is best?
What is the price of Bajaj Pulsar Top Model?
Which is the lowest-priced Bajaj Pulsar bikes model?
What are the upcoming Bajaj Pulsar bikes in India?
Bajaj Pulsar Videos
- Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 : First Impressions : PowerDriftAug 15, 2018
- All you need to know : 2017 Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 : PowerDriftAug 15, 2018
- PowerDrift Specials: Pulsar Festival of SpeedAug 15, 2018
- Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 : Review : PowerDriftAug 15, 2018
- Top Music : Bajaj Pulsar RS 200 : PowerDriftAug 15, 2018
Bajaj Pulsar User Reviews
Top 10 Bikes in India
Used Bajaj Pulsar Bikes
Other Bajaj Bikes
Popular Bajaj Two Wheelers