Bikedekho Web App
0 MB Storage, 2x faster experience
Upcoming Bajaj Scooters
Estimated price in Delhi
About Bajaj Scooters
Bajaj Auto Limited is among the oldest two-wheeler manufacturers in India. The company made its mark in the Indian two-wheeler space with geared scooters such as the Chetak, Priya and Super. It later had a 31-year old partnership with Kawasaki, which ended in 2017 and spawned many interesting performance bikes for Indian bikers. Bajaj became the most popular brand for affordable performance bikes with its Pulsar range. It also has a JV with Austrian brand KTM, and builds few bikes at its Chakan plant. Bajaj has also signed an alliance with Triumph Motorcycles to build mid-capacity bikes for the British brand in India. It's also the highest two-wheeler exporter from India and has a presence in over 70 countries.
Bajaj Showrooms in Top Cities
Bajaj News & Reviews
- Bajaj’s Electric Chetak Detailed First Look | Motor, Range, Specifications & More | ZigWheelsOct 19, 2019
- Bajaj Chetak Unveil Walkaround Review | Electric motor, range, features & more | ZigWheelsOct 19, 2019
- Bajaj Pulsar 125 Neon Road Test,| Price, Mileage, Performance, FeaturesSep 06, 2019
- 2019 KTM 250 Duke vs Bajaj Dominar 400 : Bigger is better, or is it?Aug 28, 2019
- Bajaj Platina 110 H-Gear Review | Top speed, Mileage, Price & MoreJun 27, 2019
Latest Reviews on Bajaj Scooter
Recently Asked User Questions about Bajaj Bikes
Have any question? Ask now!
Guaranteed response within 48 hours
Which is your city ?