TVS Scooters prices start at Rs 32,909. TVS has a total of 8 scooters of which 1 model is upcoming which include Creon. The TVS NTORQ 125 is the most expensive TVS Scooter with a price tag of Rs 59,712. The most popular names in the lineup include Jupiter, NTORQ 125, Scooty Pep Plus, Jupiter Grande and XL100. The complete range is distributed through 2315 TVS Scooter Dealers in 859 cities in India. For the latest updates on TVS scooter prices, reviews, video reviews and detailed comparisons, keep visiting BikeDekho.com
TVS Scooters Price List (2019) in India
|Jupiter||Rs. 51,488 onwards|
|NTORQ 125||Rs. 59,712 onwards|
|Scooty Pep Plus||Rs. 42,397 onwards|
|Jupiter Grande||Rs. 55,936 onwards|
|XL100||Rs. 32,909 onwards|
TVS Scooters Models
Upcoming TVS Scooters
Popular Comparison of TVS Scooters
- VSTVS JupiterRs.51,488 onwards *Hero Maestro EdgeRs.51,100 onwards *
- VSTVS NTORQ 125Rs.59,712 onwards *Honda GraziaRs.60,240 onwards *
- VSTVS Scooty Pep PlusRs.42,397 onwards *Hero PleasureRs.45,100 onwards *
- VSTVS Jupiter GrandeRs.55,936 onwards *Honda Activa 5GRs.54,524 onwards *
- VSTVS XL100Rs.32,909 onwards *Avon E LiteRs.28,000 onwards *
TVS Showrooms in Top Cities
TVS News & Reviews
- Recent News
- Expert Reviews
- TVS Price Hike: Apache RR310, RTR 1604V And Others Affected
Planning to buy an Apache RR 310? Well, you’ll need to shell out a bit more nowThe top-end...
- TVS Scooty Pep+: Which Colour Should You Buy?
The Scooty Pep+ is now available in seven interesting colour options. Which one you should go for?...
- TVS Scooty Pep+ Launched With 2 New Colours
The Hosur-based scooter manufacturer is celebrating 25 years of the Scooty brandIt has been 25...
- TVS Launches 4 Two-wheelers In Bangladesh
The Hosur-based brand has launched the Apache RTR 160 4V, Max 125, Metro Special Edition and XL100...
- TVS Radeon Crosses 1 Lakh Sales Milestone
This feat was achieved within seven months of its launchThe TVS Radeon is a 110cc entry-level...
- TVS NTorq Road Test Review
The TVS NTorq is here to lure the hearts of the young. Can it strike the right chords without compro
- TVS Apache RTR 200 Race Edition 2.0: Road Test Review
The RTR 200 now gets a slipper clutch as standard. We tested the ABS version to see how much of an i
- TVS Ntorq vs Suzuki Burgman Street: Comparison Review
The Burgman is big, practical, good looking and very comfortable. But is it better than our favourit
- TVS Radeon 110: Road Test Review
In a sea of rather unremarkable 110cc commuters, does the Radeon do enough to stand out?Pros:Long an
- TVS Apache RR 310: Road Test Review
TVS’ Racing genes are all over, but it a street-friendly faired motorcycle?The Indian two-
- Racing Weekend Chennai (Media race & more) : PowerDriftAug 15, 2018
- TVS Akula 310 : First Look : PowerDriftAug 15, 2018
- TVS Apache 200 Ethanol @ Auto Expo 2018 : An Apache That Hates Petrol: PowerDriftAug 15, 2018
- TVS Apache RR 310 : Exhaust Note : PowerDriftAug 15, 2018
- TVS Apache RR 310 First Ride Review : The New Contender? +Giveaway!Aug 15, 2018
Latest Reviews on TVS Scooter
I am using this Scooty for 7 years its loving.i love my scooty very much.service center is also good .still now no problem.its mileage also good,for........