Key Specs of RV400
|Charging Time(0-80%)||0-75% in 3 Hours|
|Battery Capacity||3.24 KWh|
|Max Speed||85 kmph|
Revolt RV400 Latest Update
The Revolt RV400 now sports a fresher look thanks to a minor facelift along with a few updates. Check out what’s new in our exclusive story here.
Revolt Motors' flagship electric bike, the RV 400, costs Rs 1,24,999 (ex-showroom Delhi) post Fame II subsidies.
The RV 400 is driven by a 3kW motor that's powered by a swappable 3.24kWh lithium-ion batterypack. Revolt claims the RV can deliver a range of 150km. With the monthly subscription scheme, the battery warranty stands at either eight years or 1.5 lakh km, which ever comes first.
Featuring a distinct LED headlight, the RV400 also gets a full-digital LCD instrument cluster with 4G connectivity. It also comes equipped with onboard diagnostics and gets over-the-air updates too. Riders can pair their smartphones via the Revolt app which gives them access to travel history, battery health, range and nearest swap station. It also features with geofencing and keyless operation for increased security. The Revolt RV400 even gets speakers that emit customiseable digitally generated engine sounds.
The battery takes about 4.5 hours to fully charge using a 15A socket. Although, you can swap the battery at the Revolt Swap Station makes life easier especially if you'RE in a hurry.
The suspension setup includes an upside down(USD) fork and a monoshock with preload adjustability. As for the braking hardware, it gets 240mm discs on both ends with combinmed braking system(CBS) as standard.
The RV400 had no direct rivals for a long time, but the Tork Kratos is here to shake things up. However, viable alternatives also include the Ather 450X, TVS iQube Electric, Ola S1 Pro and the Bajaj Chetak.
Revolt RV400 Price
The price of Revolt RV400 starts at Rs. 1,24,999. Revolt RV400 is offered in 1 variant - RV400 STD which comes at a price tag of Rs. 1,24,999.
|RV400 STDGet delivery within 15 days||Rs.1,24,999|
Revolt RV400 Pros and Cons
Things We Like in RV400
- ADV like 220mm ground clearance
- Its light 108kg kerb weight makes it super easy for urban use
- The swapple battery makes it easy to travel more without having to stop for charging often
- Easy to own one thanks to its unique subscription model
Things We Don't Like in RV400
- The throttle response can be smoother in Sports mode
- On sale in just a few cities
- Quality of certain parts feel underwhelming
Test Rides Available
RV400 Expert Review
Revolt RV400 User Reviews
- All (186)
- Looks (47)
- Price (27)
- Comfort (18)
- Speed (17)
- Performance (16)
- Power (13)
- Mileage (12)
- More ...
- MOST HELPFUL
- View All Revolt RV400 Reviews
Recommended articles for RV400 buyers
Revolt RV400 Images
Revolt RV400 has 46 images, view picture gallery of RV400 which includes 360 view of Bikes.
Revolt RV400 Specifications
|Motor Power (w)||3000|
|Motor Type||Mid Drive|
|Charging Time||4.5 Hours|
|Max Torque||170 Nm|
|Body Type||Electric Bikes|
Revolt RV400 Features
|Braking Type||Combi Brake System|
|LED Tail Light||Yes|
Revolt RV400 has 9 videos of its first drive review, detailed Hindi review, test drive experience, upcoming bike & scooters, new launches info review, features, specs, and more. Watch our Latest video of Revolt RV400 to know the price, features & more.
- Revolt RV 400 Pricing Plan Explained - Is It Cheaper Than Petrol?Aug 30, 2019
- Revolt RV 400 (Electric Bike) Test Ride Review | India Price, Top Speed, Performance, Sound & MoreAug 28, 2019
- Revolt RV 300 Walkaround Review | India Price, Range, Features & MoreAug 28, 2019
- Revolt RV 400 : India’s first electric motorcycle riddenAug 28, 2019
- Revolt RV400 Walkaround Review, Sound, Battery Swap, Test Drive EventAug 10, 2019
RV400 is Featured in
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Questions And Answers
- Latest Questions