Honda bike and scooter prices in India start at Rs 44,664 for Honda CLIQ, which is the cheapest model.The most expensive Honda bike is the Honda Gold Wing priced at Rs 28.49 Lakh. The Honda Activa 5G (Rs 53,865),Honda Shine (Rs 57,683),Honda Dio (Rs 52,137) are the most popular scooters and motorcycles from Honda. Upcoming Honda bikes and scooters in India include Honda CB300R, Honda Navi and Honda CBR300R,which are expected to launch in 2019.Select a Honda bike model to find out its latest price, spec, offers, colours and more.
Honda Bikes Price List (2019) in India
|Honda Activa 5G||Rs. 53,865 onwards|
|Honda Shine||Rs. 57,683 onwards|
|Honda Dio||Rs. 52,137 onwards|
|Honda CB Hornet 160R||Rs. 85,944 onwards|
|Honda CB Unicorn 150||Rs. 72,076 onwards|
|Honda Activa 125||Rs. 59,922 onwards|
|Honda CBR250R||Rs. 1.64 Lakh onwards|
|Honda Shine SP||Rs. 63,300 onwards|
|Honda Activa i||Rs. 50,173 onwards|
|Honda Livo||Rs. 56,900 onwards|
|Honda Grazia||Rs. 59,922 onwards|
|Honda XBlade||Rs. 79,768 onwards|
|Honda CB Unicorn 160||Rs. 75,327 onwards|
|Honda Dream Yuga||Rs. 54,008 onwards|
|Honda Navi||Rs. 45,076 onwards|
|Honda Aviator||Rs. 55,457 onwards|
|Honda CD 110 Dream||Rs. 49,230 onwards|
|Honda CBR650F||Rs. 7.37 Lakh onwards|
|Honda CLIQ||Rs. 44,664 onwards|
|Honda Dream Neo||Rs. 52,351 onwards|
|Honda CBR1000RR||Rs. 16.79 Lakh onwards|
|Honda Gold Wing||Rs. 27.79 Lakh onwards|
|Honda CRF1000L Africa Twin||Rs. 13.23 Lakh onwards|
|Honda CB1000R Plus||Rs. 14.46 Lakh onwards|
Honda Bike New Models
Upcoming Honda Models
Popular Comparison of Honda Bikes
- VSHonda Activa 5GRs.53,865 onwards *Hero Maestro EdgeRs.52,500 onwards *
- VSHonda ShineRs.57,683 onwards *Hero GlamourRs.60,500 onwards *
- VSHonda DioRs.52,137 onwards *TVS JupiterRs.51,488 onwards *
- VSHonda CB Hornet 160RRs.85,944 onwards *TVS Apache RTR 160 4VRs.82,810 onwards *
- VSHonda CB Unicorn 150Rs.72,076 onwards *Bajaj Pulsar 150Rs.64,998 onwards *
Honda Showrooms in Top Cities
Honda News & Reviews
- Recent News
- Expert Reviews
- Honda CB300R Vs KTM 390 Duke Vs BMW G310R: Spec Comparo
Can the Honda CB300R hold its own against its competition on paper?Say hello to the new Honda...
- Honda CB300R: Everything You Need To Know
Looking to buy an entry-level performance street naked? The CB300R makes a strong case for itself...
- Honda CB300R: Showrooms Where You Can Buy It
While bookings for the CB300R have commenced, it will be sold only through select Honda...
- Honda CB300R Is Coming To India!
Honda says it’ll be priced below Rs 2.5 lakh (ex-showroom)Bookings open at all 22 Honda Wing...
- Top 5 International Bikes That We’d Love To See In India
We round up five of the most exciting yet reasonably priced international-spec two-wheelers that we...
- Honda Dio: Road Test Review
The Honda Dio is back with a dash of freshness after the implementation of BSIV norms, but is that e
- 2018 Honda Activa 5G: Road Test Review
Wait, is that the new Activa 5G? Really, what's changed? When it comes to two-wheeler sales in Indi
- 2017 Honda CBR 650F: Road Test Review
The CBR 650F is priced more than some more powerful and feature-packed street nakeds. So, has Honda
- 2018 Honda Activa 5G @ Auto Expo : PowerDriftAug 15, 2018
- Honda Africa Twin DCT (2017) : First Ride : PowerDriftAug 15, 2018
- Honda CB 1000R Akrapovic Exhaust Note : PowerDriftAug 15, 2018
- Launch Alert: Honda CB Hornet 160R : PowerDriftAug 15, 2018
- Honda CB Hornet 160R : Review : PowerDriftAug 15, 2018
Latest Reviews on Honda Bike
Overall the bike is good but the thing i don't like is the seating position is not comfortable for long ride in the city the seats should have much........
Activa 5G is best in the segment of scooters. It has a powerful engine. At sudden overtaking is so good.It pickup suddenly to speed. But as it is........