Perfect Value for Money 150cc Bike.
It's a complete package:
Looks: Blue SF catches attention.
Engine: Torque making it fun to ride especially in the mid-range.
Mileage: 45+ kmpl, happy with it.
Braking: Good, if you know engine braking.
Power: Amazing, won't disappoint you except for straight stretches where even a Duke 390 will feel slower. Please don't compare to R15 now, that's a beast in 150cc segment.
2. Comfortable for tours
3. Fuel efficiency
4. Double nozzle exhaust is one of its kind in the segment
5. Good for city commutes, long tours and fun rides on weekends.
6. Service cost is reasonable, and the cost of the spare parts if not cheap is not expensive either.
1. Poor service at most of the service centers.
2. No considerable upgrades except new color variants every year.
3. Not a high-rev engine, gasket starts leaking if you start red-lining on every gear.
Reason to Buy:
Bought in 2015 when SF was just launched and at that point of time, there was only 1 other VFM 150 cc bike in the market - FZ but it became overrated with time just like the Pulsars.
To be honest, there is still no match for Gixxer in the 150cc segment if you weigh the price and features on offer. My only complaint - service offered at SVC's is a little short from pathetic, and the long wait for 250-300cc Gixxer to be launched.
- 2 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
Suzuki Gixxer SF (2015-2018) User Reviews
Rate the Bike
- All (33)
- Looks (20)
- Mileage (14)
- Engine (13)
- Comfort (10)
- Service (10)
- Seat (10)
- Speed (9)
- More ...
- MOST HELPFUL
- View All Suzuki Gixxer SF (2015-2018) Reviews