Concs Of RE;
I have owned the thunderbird from the past 4 years. Overall, the bike is okay with a lot of cons for a bike at this price point in the current market. I will only highlight the negatives of the bike as I believe the positives have already been discussed in a lot of places.
1. The vibrations from Unit construction engine are way too much and become more prevalent after crossing 3.5k-4k rpm mark.
2. The bike requires a hell lot of maintenance, and it requires it often.
3. The fuel gauge is not at all reliable.
4. The performance as expected from a 500cc engine is nowhere near its competitors.
5. The build quality of the components used is pathetic and is something RE really needs to work upon.
Royal Enfield Thunderbird 500 User Reviews
Rate the Bike
- All (15)
- Power (7)
- Looks (6)
- Speed (6)
- Performance (5)
- Rear (4)
- Engine (4)
- Mileage (4)
- More ...
- MOST HELPFUL
- View All Royal Enfield Thunderbird 500 Reviews
Users Also Viewed
Other Royal Enfield Bikes
- Royal Enfield Classic 500Rs.2.36 Lakh - 2.53 Lakh*
- Royal Enfield Classic 350Rs.1.67 Lakh - 1.86 Lakh*
- Royal Enfield HimalayanRs.2.13 Lakh - 2.15 Lakh*
- Royal Enfield Interceptor 650Rs.2.89 Lakh*
- Royal Enfield Continental GT 650Rs.3.05 Lakh*
- Royal Enfield Thunderbird 500XRs.2.50 Lakh*
- Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350Rs.1.78 Lakh*