Concs Of RE;
I have owned the thunderbird from the past 4 years. Overall, the bike is okay with a lot of cons for a bike at this price point in the current market. I will only highlight the negatives of the bike as I believe the positives have already been discussed in a lot of places.
1. The vibrations from Unit construction engine are way too much and become more prevalent after crossing 3.5k-4k rpm mark.
2. The bike requires a hell lot of maintenance, and it requires it often.
3. The fuel gauge is not at all reliable.
4. The performance as expected from a 500cc engine is nowhere near its competitors.
5. The build quality of the components used is pathetic and is something RE really needs to work upon.
- 1 Likes
Royal Enfield Thunderbird 500 User Reviews
Rate the Bike
- All (16)
- Power (7)
- Speed (6)
- Looks (5)
- Performance (5)
- Rear (4)
- Engine (4)
- Comfort (3)
- More ...
- MOST HELPFUL
- View All Royal Enfield Thunderbird 500 Reviews
Users Also Viewed
Other Royal Enfield Bikes
- Royal Enfield Classic 500Rs.2.36 - 2.53 Lakh*
- Royal Enfield Classic 350Rs.1.66 - 2.05 Lakh*
- Royal Enfield HimalayanRs.2.11 - 2.15 Lakh*
- Royal Enfield Interceptor 650Rs.3.27 Lakh*
- Royal Enfield Continental GT 650Rs.3.34 Lakh*
- Royal Enfield Thunderbird 500XRs.2.50 Lakh*
- Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350Rs.1.78 Lakh*