Triumph bikes price in India starts at Rs 7.45 Lakh for Triumph Street Twin, which is the cheapest model. The most expensive Triumph bike is Rocket 3 R priced at Rs 18 Lakh. Most popular models for Triumph includes Bonneville T120 (Rs 9.97 Lakh), Street Twin (Rs 7.45 Lakh), Street Triple (Rs 11.13 Lakh). Upcoming Triumph bikes in India include Street Triple , Speed Twin which are expected to launch in 2020. Select a Triumph motorcycle to find out its latest price, specifications, offers, mileage, colors, images and more at BikeDekho. Also, find popular bikes brands competing with Triumph Motorcycles as Norton Motorcycles, Harley Davidson Bikes, BMW Bikes, Ducati Bikes, Kawasaki Bikes, Royal Enfield Bikes, Indian Bikes and many electric bikes.
Triumph Bikes Price List 2020 in India
|Bonneville T120||Rs. 9.97 Lakh|
|Street Twin||Rs. 7.45 Lakh|
|Street Triple||Rs. 11.13 Lakh|
|Rocket 3 R||Rs. 18 Lakh|
|Bonneville T100||Rs. 8.87 Lakh|
Triumph Bikes in India
Upcoming Triumph Bikes
Popular Comparison of Triumph Bikes
- VSTriumph Bonneville T120Rs.9.97 Lakh onwards *Kawasaki Ninja 650Rs.6.24 Lakh onwards *
- VSTriumph Street TwinRs.7.45 Lakh onwards *Benelli 600RRRs.6.50 Lakh onwards *
- VSTriumph Street TripleRs.8 Lakh onwards *Suzuki SV650Rs.6 Lakh onwards *
- VSTriumph Rocket 3 RRs.18 Lakh onwards *BMW S1000R 2021Rs.17.70 Lakh onwards *
- VSTriumph Bonneville T100Rs.8.87 Lakh onwards *Suzuki KatanaRs.12 Lakh onwards *
Triumph Showrooms in Top Cities
Triumph Bike News & Reviews
- Recent News
- Exchange Your Royal Enfield Classic 350 And Get Rs 1.50 Lakh Off On A Bonnie
Actually, any 200cc-500cc bike would doThis scheme is being offered by the Pune dealer.You can...
Jun 26, 2020 | By Jehan Adil Darukhanawala
- Triumph Tiger 900 Launched In India, Prices Start At Rs 13.7 Lakh
The 2020 model comes with a bigger engine, better electronics and improved underpinningsAvailable...
Jun 19, 2020 | By Gaurav Sadanand
- Triumph Tiger 900 India Launch Tomorrow
It will be available in three variants: GT, Rally and Rally ProFeatures an all-new design with...
Jun 18, 2020 | By Gaurav Sadanand
- Triumph Tiger 900 India Launch Date Revealed
Pre-bookings for the bike have already commencedTriumph will offer three of the five variants in...
Jun 15, 2020 | By Gaurav Sadanand
- 2020 Triumph Street Triple R India Launch Timeline Revealed
The Street Triple R sits below the top-spec RS variantIt features the same design language as the...
Jun 14, 2020 | By Gaurav Sadanand
Triumph Bike Videos
- QuickNews Triumph to launch 3 variants of Tiger 900May 29, 2020
- Triumph Tiger 900 First Ride Review | GT Pro, Rally Pro, Put To The Test!Feb 21, 2020
- Triumph Tiger 900 Walkaround Ft. ShumiFeb 17, 2020
- Triumph Rocket 3 India Walkaround Review | Specs, Top Speed, Features & MoreDec 06, 2019
- 2020 Triumph Rocket 3 : Torque monster is back! : EICMA 2019Nov 09, 2019
Latest Reviews on Triumph Bike
Questions And Answers
- Latest Questions
Which is the lowest-priced model in Triumph?A.
The lowest-priced model of Triumph is the Triumph Street Twin with price 7.45 Lakh.
Which is the highest-priced model in Triumph?A.
The highest-priced model of Triumph is Triumph Rocket 3 R with price 18 Lakh.
What are the upcoming models from Triumph?A.
The next upcoming model from Triumph is Triumph Street Triple, Triumph Speed Twin.
Which is the most mileage efficient model in Triumph?A.
Triumph Tiger 900 is the most mileage efficient model in Triumph with a mileage of 27 kmpl.
For the availability of spare parts, we would suggest you walk into the nearest service centres. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest service centres and selecting your city accordingly - Service centre.
For the availability of and prices of spare parts, we would suggest you walk into the nearest service centres as they will be better people to assist you. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest service centres and selecting your city accordingly - Service centre.
We would suggest you to get in touch with the nearest authorised service center to get fitter information regarding the cost of the specific spare parts of the vehicle.
The Triumph Street Triple has a seat height of 800mm which makes it not a comfortable option for a person with the height 5'4. However, we would suggest you to take a test ride of the bike so that you may get a clear perception regarding the comfort and compatibility of the bike.
- Q. Is 130mm ground clearance ok for Indian speed breakers which really dont have any standard size and shape?A.
According to the Indian road congress, the standard width and height of the speed bump should be under 370cm(width) and 10cm(height).
- Indian Scout Bobber SixtyRs.12 Lakh*Expected Launch : Aug, 2020
- Indian Chief Dark HorseRs.20.20 Lakh*Expected Launch : Feb, 2021
- Indian Chieftain ClassicRs.32.45 Lakh*Expected Launch : Feb, 2021
- Indian Chieftain LimitedRs.39.19 Lakh*Expected Launch : Feb, 2021
- Indian Chief VintageRs.25.32 Lakh*Expected Launch : Feb, 2021