Take a test drive ,you will know what i mean, when you ride.
I am using my livo for more that 1 year. first of all it's a good bike for learners, millage considering peoples, family man. very easy to handle, noise less motor, good look.
I had both good and bad experience about the bike let me go with bad experience first.
when i am going doubles my pick up is not good as expected, long drive not suitable because it's not cruiser.
let me go to good experience.
1) millage 100% as expected 63-65 per liter,
2) speed 90 KMPH when i am only riding with the bike but recommended 80 max.because there will be shake in bike after 85,
3) look awsome, even after one year it look like new one,
4) comfortable to ride with family.
5) handling is very smooth you won't get it in another bike even it was same range.
6) budget bike.
- 5 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
Honda Livo User Reviews
- All (149)
- Mileage (68)
- Looks (62)
- Comfort (43)
- Engine (26)
- Speed (16)
- Price (15)
- Pickup (14)
- More ...
- MOST HELPFUL
- VERIFIED PURCHASE
- View All Honda Livo Reviews