Feel of Premium
Feel of Premium
I have taken the delivery and day 2 was able to complete 1500Kms,
Below is my expectation vs fact :
1. Has a pretty smooth and initial torque is good and you see no lag in the drag.
2. Cruising is the best thing to do on this and speed spot is around 90-110 and makes you feel heavenly- On the highway.
3. City ride needs some traits to master on higher gears at lower RMP to avoid excess heating.
1. Its individuals choice of the handlebar angle that need to reset - certainly not a stock handle height will work for all.
2. Seat needs some additional cushion on the highway and the long ride feels a bit hard.
3. Mirror extended is a must if you are some of my height at 5feet and 8 Inches.
4. Food pegs are comfortable at stock and give great confidence while cornering at speed on mountain hairpin bend.
1. Have got a decent 26KMPL mileage without the 1st Service yet.
2. While I have tried filling with the Shell Super Petrol makes it feel even smoother combustion.
3. While power delivery is no difference
4. Mileage had increased for 28.5 KMPL on the city - may be better on the highway.
1. Certainly stock is the age-old bulb and I certainly could not wait for the attention and hence got the Retrofit LED light.
2. With the DRL - Daytime Running light - makes the head Turn.
1. Stock is not great but a small modification aftermarket exhaust with the decent decibel increase will kick the adrenaline in you.
2. Screaming eagle exhaust does not void the warranty and can have the end cap to drive in city to avoid police catching you.
- 12 Likes
- 2 Dislikes
Harley Davidson Street 750 User Reviews
- All (30)
- Engine (9)
- Comfort (9)
- Suspension (9)
- Speed (8)
- Seat (6)
- Torque (6)
- Rear (6)
- More ...
- MOST HELPFUL
- View All Harley Davidson Street 750 Reviews
Users Also Viewed
More Bike Options to Consider
Harley Davidson Street 750 Road Test
Trending Harley-Davidson Bikes