TVS XL100 And Radeon Launched With New Colours
Two dual-tone shades for the Radeon and a bright silky finish for the XL100
- The new colours have been introduced for the ongoing festive season.
- Prices have remained unchanged for the TVS XL100, while the Radeon costs Rs 900 more.
- No changes to the mechanicals of either two-wheeler.
The TVS XL100 now comes in a new Coral Silk colour, available only for the Comfort i-Touchstart variant priced at Rs 52,334 (ex-showroom Delhi). This shade wraps the moped in a light pink colour with sporty graphics for company. Even the front and rear fenders are finished in pink. The cream colour elements like the floorboard, backrest, and dual-tone seat have been carried forward.
- Honda CB190SS vs Yamaha FZ-X: Comparison Of The Baby Retro Bikes
- Bajaj Pulsar 250F Teased Again, Launch This Week
- 2021 Bajaj Dominar 400 With Touring Kit Launched At Rs 2.17 lakh
TVS has introduced two new dual-tone colours -- red/black and blue/black -- for the Radeon. They are priced at Rs 68,982 and Rs 71,982 (ex-showroom Delhi) for the drum and disc options, respectively. Of the two shades, we’d pick the former as the red-and-black combination looks sporty. Plus, the dual-tone tank gives it an old-school cafe-racer-like appeal, similar to the Honda CB350RS.
Other than these, nothing else has changed. The XL100 is powered by a 99cc engine putting out 4.4PS and 6.5Nm, and the Radeon employs a 109.7cc engine belting out 8.1PS and 8.7Nm.
Since prices are more or less the same -- the Radeon costing only Rs 900 more -- these colours should help the two purpose-oriented offerings’ sales numbers.