Upcoming KTM Scooters
Estimated price in Delhi
About KTM Scooters
KTM India is a brand well-known for its Duke and RC range of motorcycles in the country. It entered the country through Bajaj as the Pune-based bikemaker holds a 48 per cent stake in the Austrian company. KTM started off with the launch of the 200 Duke in India, and now it sells the 250 Duke, 125 Duke, 390 Duke, RC 200 and RC 390. KTM India will be launching the 790 Duke in mid-2019, and then the 390 Adventure by the end of 2019. In 2020, KTM will bring in its daughter company Husqvarna to India with the planned launch of Vitpilen 401 and Svartpilen 401.
KTM Showrooms in Top Cities
KTM Scooter News & Reviews
Find Second Hand KTM scooters in Your City
KTM Scooter Videos
- KTM 250 Adventure | Pros, Cons and Should You Buy One? | Friendlier than the 390? | In HindiJul 09, 2021
- KTM 890 Duke | Will it replace the 790, is it coming to India & more | ZigWheelsMar 11, 2021
- BMW G 310 R vs KTM 390 Duke - Service & Spare Parts ComparoFeb 03, 2021
- KTM 250 Adventure vs 390 Adventure Comparison | Which KTM Tourer To Buy?Dec 22, 2020
- 2021 KTM 125 Duke Walkaround | 1290 Super Duke R-inspired Design Now On The 125 DukeDec 11, 2020
KTM scooters Questions And Answers
- Latest Questions
Is the seat increased from previous model?
Tinsukia showroom number
Which bike I should buy Royal Enfield Classic 350 or KTM Duke 250
Does 390 Duke have auto blipper?
We need your city to customize your experience