BREAKING: TVS Apache RTR 310 Launched!
The all-new streetfighter from TVS is packed with premium hardware and features!
After months of spy shots and teasers, the 310cc streetfighter is finally here! TVS has launched the Apache RTR 310 at Rs 2,42,990 (ex-showroom). It is available in 2 colour options and here are the colour-wise prices:
Arsenal Black (without quickshifter) - Rs 2,42,990
Arsenal Black - Rs 2,57,990
Fury Yellow - Rs 2,63,990
Here are the highlights of the bike:
- 312.7cc, reverse-inclined, liquid-cooled, single-cylinder engine producing 35.6PS and 27Nm
- 6-speed gearbox with quickshifter
- Slipper and assist clutch
- Trellis frame with aluminium subframe and forged aluminium die-cast swingarm
- Fully-adjustable 41mm upside-down (USD) fork and rebound and preload adjustable monoshock suspension setup
- 300mm front and 240mm rear petal disc brakes with dual-channel ABS as standard
- 17-inch wheels with 110/70-section front and 150/60-section rear Michelin Road 5 tyres
- Top speed: 150kmph
- 0-60kmph in 2.81 seconds, faster acceleration time of 0.12 seconds compared to that of the RR 310
- 5 Riding modes - Track, Urban, Rain, Sport and Supermoto
- Climate controlled seats
- Cruise Control
- Cornering ABS, cornering traction control, cornering cruise control and front lift-off control (which is basically a wheelie control feature)
- Tyre pressure monitoring system
- 5-inch TFT instrument console with smartphone connectivity and 5 display themes
- All-LED lighting with a twin-headlight setup and taillights in the shape of two vertical LED strips.
The Apache RTR 310 has a very aggressive and sharp design language all over. The exhaust is the same unit found on the Apache RR 310, BMW G 310 R and BMW G 310 GS. In terms of features, along with smartphone connectivity, you can also connect your helmet communication devices and also your GoPro with the 5-inch TFT instrument console.