Key Specs of Apache RTR 310
TVS Apache RTR 310 Highlights
The TVS Apache RR 310 with slipper clutch was launched in May 2019. It features a new gloss black colour with red racing stripes, a race-tuned slipper clutch, vibration deadening elements such as larger and heavier bar-end weights, a new ignition map and a rubber sealing below the windscreen. It also gets a softer chain roller to minimise the chain noise. Interestingly, all these features can be installed in the older-generation Apache RR 310 too. You can read our first ride review of the slipper clutch edition here.
The TVS Apache RR 310 is the brand’s flagship motorcycle developed with the help of BMW Motorrad. The fully faired bike is powered by a 312.2cc single-cylinder liquid-cooled fuel-injected motor. It produces 34PS at 9700rpm and 27.3Nm at 7700rpm. The engine works in conjunction with a 6-speed transmission with negative backrack gears to eliminate false neutrals.
A cartridge-type inverted front fork and a rear monoshock are mounted on the trellis frame. The faired bike comes to a halt using a 300mm petal disc with radial caliper at the front and a 240mm petal disc at the rear, with dual-channel ABS as standard. The TVS Apache RR 310 is priced at Rs 2.28 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi). The closest competitor of the RR 310 is the KTM RC 390. Other competitors include the Kawasaki Ninja 300, Benelli 302R and Yamaha YZF-R3. However, all three bikes are way more expensive than the RR 310.
Apache RTR 310 Price
|Apache RTR 310 STD||Rs.1,99,000Estimated Price|
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Recently Asked Questions
- Q. I want to buy a bike for touring (mainly) purpose (also city rides).. Which would you suggest considering theefficiency,performance, ride handling n quality, under RS 3 lakhs (on road)??? Also is Apache RR 310 betterfor long rides or Apache RTR 200 4V??A.Answer View Answer
For a perfect bike choice, a comparison is to be done on the basis of price, size, mileage, performance, features, and other specs. TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Race Edition 2.0 is priced at Rs 111845 (Ex-showroom Price) while TVS Apache RR 310 is the costlier one priced at Rs 227000 (Ex-showroom Price). Apache RR 310 is available in 2 colour options while Apache RTR 200 4V Race Edition 2.0 has 2 colours to choose from. For a detailed comparison, foloe the below link - Compare. Moreover, you can have a test ride of the bikes for a better idea of comfort and drive quality by visiting the nearest dealer in your city. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Dealers.Answered on 16 Oct 2019
TVS Apache RTR 310 News
More Apache RTR 310 Options to Consider
Other TVS Apache bikes
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4VRs.92,306 onwards*
- TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Race Edition 2.0Rs.1.11 Lakh onwards*
- TVS Apache RTR 180Rs.93,746 onwards*
- TVS Apache RR 310Rs.2.28 Lakh onwards*
- TVS Apache RTR 160Rs.87,778 onwards*
- TVS Apache RTR 200 Fi E100Rs.1.20 Lakh onwards*
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 160 4VRs.99,950 onwards*
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 200 4VRs.1.24 Lakh onwards*
- UPCOMINGBS6 TVS Apache RR 310Rs.2.40 Lakh expected price*
Trending TVS Bikes