pathetic bike waste of money
- Overall Satisfaction
Pros : balance , suspension
Cons : noise, vibration , quality of parts , power
i bought a honda stunner in 30 jan 2012, since the day i got it its just opposits its promises ex pick up, parts quality and performance
following problems i am sufferring since starting
1. It makes so much noise when i start it else i ride it so annying
2. Parts quality and life is worst as chain set gone evn after 8000km and service company asked me to replace it ASAP
3. This useless bike vibrate like anything and vibration goes into legs and hands and after every ride it casues pain very bad for health
4. certain parts like tail light , air filter changed very often that i have never seen bajaj and hero bikes
5. Paint of silencer and side stad is gone in its first 6 months only
6. When i try it to resale it i am hardly getting 33000/- for this
7. Guys if you wants to ride it at more than 60kmpl then forget it it fails to give speed if you try you will get a god forbidden vibration
I have complaint to my service center prakash honda many times and Honda company also but result is zero zero zero
so summary is never ever go for Honda Two wheeler
Honda Stunner CBF Review Scorecard
More Reviews on Honda Stunner CBF
- nice pickup bikeBy Mani | Oct 10, 2015 | 286 Views
Honda stunner cbf, one of the most dashing and powerful bike I have ever seen. Easy to handle, easy to drive, easy to ride on. Honda has made a.....
- Stunning Stunner...!By Andrew | Oct 05, 2015 | 932 Views
Purchased this black Beauty in May 2015. Beauty, comfort, good mileage, good built quality, low maintenance, everything is in this bike. One thing.......
- honda stunner cbfBy Pranjal Das | Oct 04, 2015 | 298 Views
This is my 1st bike, i bought it at price of 68 thousand in guwahati, and its been 3 years now. The pros of this bike is fuel efficiency, better.....
- strong bikeBy Aditya | Oct 04, 2015 | 368 Views
Very strong bike stunner ...3 year purchasing .no maintainains ,smooth ride and tyres quality very good
- As i own it so heres the reviewBy Arpit | Oct 03, 2015 | 263 Views
I bought a new honda stunner on 5 th september 2012 for my younger brother full black as i thought it is the best colour avaialable red feels cheap.....