Not very impressed! Problems every weak.
I bought Honda Aviator Disc 1 year ago in August 2014.
After 1 month of using, the bike did start to turn off automatically while riding and than refuse to start even with kick.
I went to their service center but they didn't fix it (although they said they did, it again switched off one day while riding).
Surprisingly, I went to a local mechanic and he fixed the problem!
Other than that, after 1 year of using, I can say that
1. Mileage is not very good. I get around 30.
2. Disc brakes sound like junk sometiemes.
3. Shockers are very bad.
4. Pick up is also not good.
5. The bike has just started to fall off as most of the body parts has started to kinda become loose and thus creates a lot of sound even in very small road breaks etc.
6. Only thing good is that the looks. I don't think there's any scooter as good looking as Aviator especially the disc variant.
So I suggest people thinking to buy Aviator to go with Jupiter instead.
Few of my friend has it and I am very impressed with that.
Especially in the shockers and pick up departments.
- 3 Likes
- 1 Dislikes
Honda Aviator User Reviews
Rate the Scooter
- All (86)
- Mileage (37)
- Comfort (35)
- Looks (33)
- Engine (25)
- Suspension (17)
- Speed (17)
- Service (16)
- More ...
- MOST HELPFUL
- VERIFIED PURCHASE
- View All Honda Aviator Reviews