Key Specs of RV400
|Driving Range||150 km/charge|
|Battery Capacity||72 V, 3.24 KWh|
|Max Speed||85 kmph|
|Motor Power||3000 W|
|Motor Type||Mid Drive|
|Battery Charging Time||4.5 Hours|
Revolt RV400 Highlights
The Revolt RV 400’s price has been hiked from Rs 1,03,999 to Rs 1,18,999 (ex-showroom, including FAME II subsidies). Since it’s an ex-showroom price, customers have to pay extra for the registration/RTO charges, insurance and 4G connectivity. The monthly subscription price also sees a slight revision. You now have to pay Rs 6,075 and Rs 4,399 per month for 24 and 36 months respectively. Booking amount for the bike has been increased from Rs 3,999 to Rs 7,999. Read more about it here.
Revolt will be entering Tamil Nadu, Gujarat and Telangana next. You can read all about it here in our exclusive report. Its e-motorcycles are already available in Delhi and Pune.
The premium variant of the RV 400 can be remotely started via the Revolt app. It gets in-built geofencing tech that allows you to remotely locate your RV 400 as well as set a perimeter for it to operate in. The premium variant offers a choice of four artificial exhaust note options.
The RV 400 has a 5kW motor and 3.24kWh swappable lithium-ion batteries that deliver an ARAI-certified range of 156km. Under the monthly subscription scheme, the battery warranty stands at 8 years/1.5 lakh km. You also get onboard diagnostics and over-the-air updates. We have ridden the RV 400 and you can read the first ride review here.
Revolt RV400 Price
The price of Revolt RV400 starts at Rs. 1,03,999 and goes upto Rs. 1,18,999. Revolt RV400 is offered in 2 variants - RV400 Base and the top variant RV400 Premium which comes at a price tag of Rs. 1,18,999.
RV400 Price List (Variants)
Revolt Motors Bike Showrooms in Delhi
- NORTH DELHI
A 10, Gujranwala Town, Part 1, G.T. Karnal Road, Delhi, 110009
- EAST DELHI
G-16, Preet Vihar Vikas Marg, Delhi, Delhi, 110092
- WEST DELHI
K 35 Ground Floor Sec 5 - Dwarka Rajapuri, Delhi, 110059
- SOUTH DELHI
Ground Floor Of B-1/1 Safdarjung Enclave, Delhi, Delhi, 110029
3 Offers Available
Revolt RV400 Pros and Cons
Things We Like in RV400
- At 220mm, the ground clearance is as much as the Hero XPulse 200!
- A light kerb weight of 108kg kerb makes manoeuvring in the city an effortless affair.
- Removable battery makes charging more convenient.
- Affordable financing scheme which is unlike anything on offer so far.
Things We Don't Like in RV400
- Throttle feels a bit jerky, especially in Sport mode.
- Availability is restricted only to a few cities to start with.
- Quality of certain plastic parts feels flimsy.
Revolt RV400 User Reviews
- All (140)
- Looks (38)
- Price (19)
- Speed (13)
- Comfort (10)
- Performance (9)
- Power (7)
- Mileage (5)
- More ...
- MOST HELPFUL
- View All Revolt RV400 Reviews
Revolt RV400 Images
- Revolt RV 400 Pricing Plan Explained - Is It Cheaper Than Petrol?Aug 30, 2019
- Revolt RV 400 (Electric Bike) Test Ride Review | India Price, Top Speed, Performance, Sound & MoreAug 28, 2019
- Revolt RV 300 Walkaround Review | India Price, Range, Features & MoreAug 28, 2019
- Revolt RV 400 : India’s first electric motorcycle riddenAug 28, 2019
- Revolt RV400 Walkaround Review, Sound, Battery Swap, Test Drive EventAug 10, 2019
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours
Questions And Answers
- Latest Questions
What is the exact on-road price of Revolt RV400?
Which bikes is better Revolt RV400 or Ather 450X?
What is the engine displacement of Revolt RV400?
What is the Start type of this bike?
What is the Tyre Type of Revolt RV400?
Can I get this bike in Udupi or Mangalore.
Can I get this bike rv 400 in solapur, Maharashtra.
What is the top-speed in Sport mode and Economy mode?
Can I get registertion in Siwan, Bihar?
RV400 is Featured in
More Bike Options to Consider
RV400 Price In India
|Pune||Rs. 1.03 - 1.18 Lakh|
|Delhi||Rs. 1.03 - 1.18 Lakh|
|Hyderabad||Rs. 1.18 Lakh|
|Chennai||Rs. 1.18 Lakh|
|Mumbai||Rs. 1.18 Lakh|