Best Commuter With Premium Looks
Before purchasing a new bike, I did an analysis of 110-125 cc segment and end up with 2 bikes to choose from
1. TVS victor
2. Honda shine
My obvious choice was Victor, thanks to its looks, DRLs, and milage.
I end up with Honda shine just because of the unavailability of TVS victor at the showroom.
But some things happen for good.
After riding for 1500 km, I am a happy Honda shine customer.
1. Power and pick up
2. Stylish look and graphics
3. Reliability and stability on wet roads.
4. Full control even at higher speeds ( ran @ 95km/h on highways)
1. Chain sound on lower greats
2. Vibration while switching from economic to power mode (between 45 to 50 KMPH speeds)
- 1 Likes
Honda Shine BS4 User Reviews
- All (563)
- Mileage (233)
- Looks (227)
- Comfort (163)
- Engine (146)
- Speed (123)
- Performance (122)
- Power (98)
- More ...
- MOST HELPFUL
- VERIFIED PURCHASE
- View All Honda Shine BS4 Reviews