Positives and Negatives
I purchase my Honda Dio four years ago and I think I know everything about it now and I can tell everyone its positives and negatives so that everyone else can benefit from it.
1. Engine is smooth as new after 41,000 kilometers of running
2. Tyres have good grip and I have never faced any problems like puncturing
3. No need to take it to service centre for random services, only scheduled services are enough
1. The body is weak and is needed to be replaced after a couple of years
2. Regular starting problem in winter mornings
3. The quality of body parts has improved in the new model but the old one has bad build quality.
Personally, I would opt for Dio over all the range of scooters available in the Indian two-wheeler market currently. Its competitors is Suzuki Access that is a more powerful option but the looks of Honda Dio steal the show.
- 190 Likes
- 14 Dislikes
Honda Dio BS4 User Reviews
- All (225)
- Mileage (89)
- Looks (84)
- Comfort (51)
- Performance (50)
- Power (32)
- Pickup (30)
- Engine (28)
- More ...
- MOST HELPFUL
- VERIFIED PURCHASE
- View All Honda Dio BS4 Reviews