Buy One Of The Triumph Bonnevilles And Get Accessories Worth Rs 61,000
The offer applies to the Triumph Bonneville T100, T120, Speedmaster and the Street Twin
- Apart from the accessories, Triumph is also offering an EMI scheme of Rs 9,999.
- Triumph’s entire Bonneville range is already BS6 compliant.
- The demand for premium big bikes has whittled down due to the pandemic, and these offers should help in improving sales.
Celebrating 61 years of its iconic Bonneville range, the British bikemaker Triumph has announced a bunch of offers to allure Indian buyers. These schemes should go a long way in improving sales, especially in a COVID-affected environment where the demand for such premium big bikes has gone down considerably.
Triumph has been one of the first premium brands to update most of its lineup to BS6 compliance. It has also been one of the few big bike brands to launch multiple motorcycles post the coronavirus lockdown. You can read more details about the offers in the brand’s press release below:
Triumph Motorcycles celebrates 61 years of its iconic Bonneville range
- Accessories worth INR 61,000 free on purchase of any Modern Classic Bonneville
- Bonneville range now available at a starting EMI of INR 9,999
31st August 2020, New Delhi: Iconic British premium motorcycle brand Triumph Motorcycles is celebrating 61 years of its popular Modern Classic range of motorcycles – the Bonnevilles. ‘Bonneville’ is also one of the most famous names in motorcycling, with the legacy starting in 1955 when Triumph set the land speed record at the Salt Flats in Utah. This record was held for 15 years and paved the way for the new range of Triumph modern classics. The iconic motorcycle of today was born in 1959, named after the place where it first created the record. The Bonneville T120 is still one of the most sought after motorcycles from the Triumph portfolio and to celebrate its 61 iconic years, Triumph Motorcycles India is offering free accessories worth INR 61,000 on the purchase of any its four Bonnevilles – The Street Twin, Speedmaster, T100 and T120. And to make it more interesting, the Bonneville range is now available at a starting monthly EMI of INR 9,999 only. The offer is valid for a limited period across all Triumph dealerships in the country.
Speaking on the occasion Mr Shoeb Farooq, Business Head, Triumph Motorcycles India said: “It’s a milestone to celebrate as the Bonneville completes 61 years. This motorcycle has a rich history and legacy, and we wanted to extend our celebration by offering a gratification to our customers as well. Modern Classics continue to be an important part of Triumphs product offering in India along with strong representation across Adventure, Roadsters and Cruisers segments. With the 61 years of Bonneville celebration we hope to nudge our customers and give them another reason to bring home their dream Bonneville”.
The first road-legal Bonneville was the world’s fastest motorcycle in the 650 CC segment in several racing competitions across the world and influenced generations of young riders. Over the years, Triumph Motorcycles have expanded its range of Bonneville motorcycles and offered different Bonneville models in the following segments – roadsters, café racers, bobbers, and cruisers.
The current Bonneville range from Triumph is BS VI compliant – Triumph was one of the first premium brands to start retail of BS-VI variants, well before the government deadline, and today has the largest BS-VI compliant range available in India across all premium segments covering Modern Classics, Adventure, Roadsters and Cruisers. Apart from the celebratory 61 years offer, customers can avail exciting finance schemes as well across the range.
BONNEVILLE’s RICH HERITAGE
- The Bonneville T120 was born to celebrate the 1956 motorcycle land speed record-smashing Triumph streamliner, and was built to deliver class-leading performance, upon the addition of twin carbs to the Tiger 110
- Bonneville made its mark as the cafe racer of choice for teenage bikers and professional racers in almost all forms of motorcycle motorsport, from track racing to endurance racing, flat track, trials and scrambling
- Bonneville is a bike that exemplifies British excellence. The iconic motorcycle of Triumph which was named after it set a record by clocking 311 km per hour in Bonneville Salt Flats in 1959
- The new generation Bonneville engine family is built specifically for the modern classic riding style, with more torque, more immediate and exciting power delivery, and a richer sound that the rider can really feel and hear.
- Depending on which model the rider chooses this new generation engine comes in two distinctly different set-ups. The ‘high-torque’ HT 900cc Bonneville engine features on the Street Twin, Street Scrambler and the Bonneville T100.
- The ‘high-torque’ HT 1200cc Bonneville engine features on iconic Bonneville T120 (with 54% more torque over previous generations) and the Bonneville Speedmaster (with the unique ‘Bobber tune’ delivering even more torque lower down).
- All have truly modern features including ride-by-wire for sharper responsiveness, liquid cooling for amazing fuel economy, and a dedicated soundtrack distinctive of the Bonnevilles.