Royal Enfield Launches 3D Configurator For Interceptor 650, Continental GT 650
RE customers will be able to customise their new motorcycle through an app, RE’s official website and at Royal Enfield stores
- Customers can now customise their motorcycles at the booking stage itself.
- 3D configurator will give customers a virtual 3D view of their customised motorcycle.
- It is currently available for the Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650.
- The configurator will soon include Royal Enfield’s new and upcoming bikes including the Meteor 350.
Royal Enfield has launched a 3D configurator for its motorcycles. The “Make-It-Yours” configurator allows customers to virtually customise their motorcycles with available colours, accessories and trim in the booking stage itself. Once done, the configuratore will display the delivery timeline of their motorcycle. The configurator is available in the Royal Enfield app, on the company website and across the 320 Royal Enfield official stores across India.
The new 3D conigurator is currently available for the Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650. It will soon include other Royal Enfield motorcycles like the Bullet 350, Classic 350, Himalayan and the upcoming Meteor 350.
According to Vinod K. Dasari, CEO, Royal Enfield, depending on the level of personalization, motorcycles will be made as per consumer specifications within 24 to 48 hours at the manufacturing plant in Chennai. He further added that all upcoming motorcycle models from Royal Enfield will come with the MiY feature.
The new 3D configurator is a neat touch as it allows customers to have a glimpse of how the motorcycles will look with their choice of accessories and colours.
- Renew Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 Bike Insurance - Save Upto 75%* with Best Insurance Plans - (InsuranceDekho.com)
- Buy Health Insurance - Compare & Save Big! - (InsuranceDekho.com)