Nexzu Scooters price starts at Rs 33,999. Nexzu offers total of 3 scooters of which Nexzu Bazinga is the most expensive with a price tag of Rs 48,999. The most popular names in the line-up include Roadlark, Bazinga and Rompus Plus. Get the complete range which is distributed through 135 Nexzu Scooter Dealers in 86 cities in India. For the latest updates on Nexzu scooters price, reviews, specifications, Nexzu Finance, mileage, and detailed comparisons, keep visiting BikeDekho.
Nexzu Cycles Price List 2022 in India
|Roadlark||Rs. 45,999 - 47,999|
|Bazinga||Rs. 46,999 - 48,999|
|Rompus Plus||Rs. 33,999|
Nexzu Cycles Price in India
Popular Comparison of Nexzu Cycles
- VSNexzu RoadlarkRs.45,999 onwards *Hero Lectro H3Rs.27,499 onwards *
- VSNexzu BazingaRs.46,999 onwards *Motovolt Urbn e-BikeRs.49,999 onwards *
- VSNexzu Rompus PlusRs.33,999 onwards *Motovolt Kivo 24Rs.29,774 onwards *
Key Highlights of Nexzu Cycles
|Popular Models||Nexzu Roadlark, Nexzu Bazinga, Nexzu Rompus Plus|
|Most Expensive||Nexzu Bazinga (Rs 48,999)|
|Affordable Model||Nexzu Rompus Plus (Rs 33,999)|
|Showrooms||1 in Delhi|
Nexzu Showrooms in Top Cities
Nexzu Cycles Images
- Nexzu Roadlark
- Nexzu Bazinga
- Nexzu Rompus Plus
Nexzu Cycle News & Reviews
- Recent News
- Avan Motors Unveils Two New Concept E-scooters
The scooters will go into production based on customer response and further researchBoth scooters...
Sep 24, 2019 | By Zaran Mody
- Avan Motors Trend E Launched In India
The new electric scooter is priced at Rs 56,900 (ex-showroom)The Avan Motors Trend E can be booked...
Mar 25, 2019 | By Niraj Kakade
- Avan Motors Trend E Electric Scooter To Be Launched By March-end
The company is looking to bring the total number of dealerships in the country to over 100 over the...
Mar 14, 2019 | By Praveen M.
- Avan Motors India Reveals ‘Trend E’ Electric Scooter
It comes with a single or a dual lithium-ion battery setupThe Avan Motors Tren E can travel a...
Mar 10, 2019 | By Gaurav Sadanand
- Avan Motors Xero+ Electric Scooter Launched At Rs 47,000
The scooter comes with two detachable lithium ion batteriesThe Xero+ is the only scooter in India...
Feb 23, 2019 | By Praveen M.
Latest Reviews on Nexzu Scooter
Nexzu Cycles Questions And Answers