Bajaj Avenger Street 160, Cruise 220 Prices Hiked
Bajaj launched the BS6 iterations of the Avenger Cruise 220 and Street 160 on 1 April 2020
- Both the bikes now cost around Rs 11,500 over their BS4 counterparts.
- The Avenger Cruise 220 witnessed its last price bump in May 2020.
- The new price revision has made the bikes dearer by around Rs 1,000.
- There are no additional features or mechanical changes so to speak.
Bajaj has revised the prices of pretty much its entire lineup barring the Dominar range. You can check out the revised prices of Bajaj’s Pulsar range of bikes here. Prices for the CT100, CT110 and Platina range are available here. But that isn’t the end of it. The Avenger range, which includes the Street 160 and Cruise 220, has also witnessed a surge in price. The former has received a hike of Rs 998 while the latter now costs Rs 999 more. You can check out the new prices for the Avenger range below.
Unfortunately, the extra dough doesn’t fetch you any goodies. All you get is a stock Street 160 and Cruise 220 that comply with BS6 regulations. Thankfully, both the bikes retain their power figures and witness a minor spike in torque output.
On a slightly different note, Bajaj recently launched the split seat variant of the Pulsar 125 Neon at Rs 79,091 (ex-showroom Delhi), making it Rs 3,597 more expensive than the disc brake variant of the Pulsar 125 Neon. Bajaj is now gearing up to launch the Platina 100 ES disc brake variant, which has already started reaching dealerships across India.
- Renew Bajaj Avenger Street 160 Bike Insurance - Save Upto 75%* with Best Insurance Plans - (InsuranceDekho.com)