2021 KTM RC Range Teased Via Social Media, Global Unveil Soon
This is the first official teaser video shared by KTM via its social media handles
- KTM’s likely to unveil all three models -- 2021 RC 125, RC 200, and RC 390 -- in the coming weeks.
- Updates include an all-new look, improved features, and possibly changes to the mechanicals.
- New colour schemes are also on offer.
- Expect prices to go up by Rs 7,000 to Rs 8,000 compared to the current models.
We’ve already seen numerous spy shots of the upcoming RC range. Folks even managed to leak the official images of the bikes a couple of weeks ago. So, we have a pretty good grip on what the new RC range will look like. Now, KTM has teased the bikes via a short video, hinting that their official launch is just around the corner.
The video showcases several angles of what looks like the RC 125 and RC 200, with a glimpse of the RC 390’s full-colour TFT console. So it goes without saying that KTM intends to globally unveil all three bikes together, possibly in the coming week, followed by an official launch early September.
The video is short and well-edited, so it doesn’t spill any beans. However, we already know what the bikes look like, at least the international-spec models. Check them out here. What may change is the hardware and feature list on the India-specific models. So, expect to see a non-adjustable USD fork on all three bikes and a cheaper LCD screen on the RC 125 and RC 200.
- 2022 Husqvarna Svartpilen 401 Spied Testing
- New Yamaha R15M India Launch: What To Expect?
- 2021 Royal Enfield Classic 350 Launch On September 1
The RC 390 will feature a full-colour TFT screen as mentioned earlier. Performance is likely to remain unchanged. However, we could expect these engines to be more refined than before, with better heat management.
Prices for the 2021 RC range will likely go up by around Rs 7,000 to Rs 8,000 over the current models. Head here for the price list of existing KTM models.