2019 Harley-Davidson Forty-Eight Special: Colour Options
The new HD Forty-Eight Special gets impressive new shades. We list all of them
- Harley-Davidson has launched the Forty-Eight Special today at Rs 10.98 lakh (ex-Delhi).
- The new bike replaces the Forty-Eight and comes in three paint options.
- Besides the retro paint schemes, the Forty-Eight Special also gets new ‘tallboy’ handlebars.
- It also makes more torque than the previous Forty-Eight.
Harley-Davidson has launched the Forty-Eight Special and 2019 Street Glide Special. Priced at Rs 10.98 lakh, the Forty-Eight Special is Rs 40,000 more expensive than the Harley Forty-Eight it replaces. The Forty-Eight Special gets cosmetic updates, chief among them being the ‘tallboy’ handlebar and 70’s era-inspired paint scheme and graphics.
While the previous Forty-Eight came in six monotone colours, the new Forty Eight Special gets three paint schemes, each with different graphics. First off is the Billiard White paint scheme that is a white paint shade mixed with a bit of grey. This colour provides a strong contrast to the rest of the bike parts which are painted in gloss black. It has the ‘Harley-Davidson’ moniker finished in black with three grey horizontal stripes on top and a red, orange and blue stripe at the bottom.
Next, you have Wicked Red which actually is a deep shade (almost Maroon) of red finished in candy gloss. This one gets a subtle graphics treatment in the form of a single black line on both sides of the Harley-Davidson logo.
The third paint scheme is called Vivid Black. With the fuel tank painted in gloss black, the overall appearance is towards the stealthier side. To keep the bike from looking drab, it gets tank graphics in the form of the Harley-Davidson fuel tank logo with three light grey stripes on top and orange, red and blue stripes at the bottom.
The previous Forty-Eight was quite a looker and the new Forty-Eight, thanks to the new retro paint schemes, looks even better.
- Renew Harley Davidson Forty Eight Special Bike Insurance - Save Upto 75%* with Best Insurance Plans - (InsuranceDekho.com)
- Buy Health Insurance - Compare & Save Big! - (InsuranceDekho.com)