Harley Davidson Pan America 1250 ADV To Be Revealed In February 2021
Harley will announce its 2021 lineup including the Custom 1250 in January
- Harley Davidson will announce its 2021 line up on January 19, 2021.
- Expect Harley to unveil the updated Softail and Touring models as well.
- Harley is likely to launch its first ADV, along with the Custom 1250, in India by late-2021.
Harley Davidson has announced that the Pan America 1250 will be unveiled on February 22, 2021. This will mark the American motorcycle manufacturer’s debut in the adventure touring realm which sees cut-throat competition.
Apart from the Pan America, the 2021 Harley Davidson lineup will also include the Custom 1250. Alongside the two V-twin motorcycles, the company is expected to introduce the updated Softail and Touring lineup as well.
While the two all-new models will be unveiled for sure, the same can’t be said about Harley’s performance streetfighter: Bronx. Due to the pandemic, reshuffling of Harley Davidson’s internal management and its new business plan, the ‘Rewire’, the Bronx was dropped from its official website.
After their global debut, all these offerings will likely cater to the American market first. Expect Harley Davidson to launch the Pan America 1250 and the Custom 1250 in India by late-2021. By then, the brand should have hopefully stabilised its new operations in India with the help of Hero MotoCorp.
For more details on the Harley-Davidson Pan America, head here.
To know more about Harley-Davidson's deal with Hero MotoCorp, click here.
- Renew Harley Davidson Pan America 1250 Bike Insurance - Save Upto 75%* with Best Insurance Plans - (InsuranceDekho.com)
- Buy Health Insurance - Compare & Save Big! - (InsuranceDekho.com)