Yamaha FZ-X Unofficial Bookings Open, Launch On June 18
The retro-style motorcycle will be launched via a virtual event
- The Yamaha FZ-X is a retro-style motorcycle based on the FZ-S Fi V3.
- It’s powered by the same 149cc single-cylinder engine producing 12.4PS and 13.7Nm.
- Features Yamaha XSR155-inspired styling.
- Expected to command a premium of around Rs 10,000 over the FZ-S Fi V3.
Select Yamaha dealerships across India have started accepting unofficial bookings for the upcoming FZ-X for a token amount ranging between Rs 1,000 and Rs 10,000 depending on the dealership. The neo-retro styled motorcycle is slated to be launched on June 18 via a virtual event. It’s expected to carry a premium of around Rs 5,000 over the standard model priced at Rs 1.04 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi).
It will be powered by a 149cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine that makes 12.4PS and 13.7Nm, shockingly low for a 150cc bike. However, it is tuned to return fantastic fuel efficiency.
- Yamaha Bikes And Scooters June Price List
- Top 5 Most Affordable 250cc Bikes In India
- 2021 Yamaha FZ-25: Same Price Other Options
Pegged as the most affordable neo-retro bike, the Yamaha FZ-X may open up new horizons for the company in the classic segment, a space dominated by Royal Enfield. However, given its price range, it will also rival the Honda X-Blade, Bajaj Pulsar NS160, and Hero Xtreme 160R.
- Renew Yamaha FZ-X Bike Insurance - Save Upto 75%* with Best Insurance Plans - (InsuranceDekho.com)