2019 Bajaj Dominar 400 New Colours Spied; Production Underway
The bike was spied rolling off the assembly line, hinting at an imminent launch
- The bike has been spied in new metallic green and white colour schemes.
- Like the current Dominar 400, the new one will be manufactured at Bajaj’s Chakan plant as well.
- Bajaj is likely to launch the bike in February.
- The new bike gets USD forks and redesigned instrument cluster and exhaust.
- Expected to be priced Rs 10,000 to Rs 15,000 over the current Dominar 400.
Earlier this month, Bajaj had unveiled the 2019 Dominar 400 officially for the very first time and now, spy images of the new Dominar 400 rolling off the assembly line have emerged. Interestingly, these pictures also show the bike in a green colour scheme and it remains to be seen if Bajaj offers it in the Indian market. Another set of images show the new Dominar 400 in a metallic white colour scheme on the floor of what looks like a training centre.
Also read: 2019 Bajaj Dominar Bookings Commence
With production of the 2019 Dominar 400 underway, an official launch from Bajaj should be around the corner. In fact, we expect the bike to be launched in February itself. Apart from the new colour schemes, Bajaj has given the 2019 Dominar 400 several functional upgrades. The most significant of these are USD forks, which replaces the current Dominar’s telescopic unit.
Also present on the new bike are a redesigned exhaust that now sounds bassier and a dual-digital instrument cluster that gets additional readouts for gear position, distance-to-empty and side-stand warning. All these updates are likely to result in a price hike of Rs 10,000 to Rs 15,000. Currently, the Dominar 400 is priced at Rs 1.63 lakh (ex-showroom).