Review of TVS NTORQ
1) TVS NTORQ has a stylish look/Scooter color combination/Alloy wheel and a powerful engine start sound which is far better than many motorbikes and the scooter segment.
2) Tire dia/Brakes control is better than other scooters, which provides more safety on the road.
3) Mileage: -40-42kmph on the highway,38-40kmph in the city.
4) After sales services is excellent.
5) Seat coverage is less spacious than the others.
6) Leg space is not much.
7) Outer body material is not much durable.
8) Need to take care of scratches, as is more visible on the shiny surface.
9) If scooter body sticker got damaged somehow you need to change the complete side panel.
10) Navigation maps will get disconnected easily on every 20-30min.
11) Its engine gets choked on every 3rd day if you will not start it daily.
12) Fuel tank capacity is 4.5 to 5Ltr and reserve tank capacity is approx 1ltr.
13) Price for scooter is approx 5-7k high.
- 2 Likes
- 0 Dislikes
TVS NTORQ 125 User Reviews
- All (1274)
- Looks (336)
- Mileage (316)
- Comfort (253)
- Performance (241)
- Power (191)
- Pickup (182)
- Engine (166)
- More ...
- MOST HELPFUL
- VERIFIED PURCHASE
- View All TVS NTORQ 125 Reviews