Benelli Offering Interest-Free EMI Loans On TNT 300 And 302R
Buying a 300cc Benelli now becomes easier
- The interest-free EMI offer is only applicable on a 12-month loan period.
- Under the scheme, loan amount of up to 80 per cent of the bike’s ex-showroom price can be availed.
- This scheme is available for a limited period.
- The bikes are also available with longer loan durations up to 60 months with 4.99 per cent interest.
Benelli, in association with HDFC Bank, is offering interest-free EMI loans for its entry-level TNT 300 and 302R bikes. While it certainly sounds tempting, there are certain caveats in place. For one, the loan can only be availed for an amount of up to 80 per cent of the ex-showroom price of the bikes. Also, the loan duration would be up to one year i.e. 12 months.
So if you had your eyes set upon the Benelli 302R which costs Rs 3.7 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi) and Rs 4.30 lakh (on-road), you would have to pay 20 per cent of the ex-showroom price plus RTO and insurance costs in cash. 80 per cent of the ex-showroom price i.e. Rs 2.96 lakh would be available for loan. That’s an EMI of Rs 24,666 per month for 12 months.
Also read: Benelli India To Launch More Bikes This Year
Similarly, for the Benelli TNT 300, you would be able to avail a loan amount of Rs 2.8 lakh, which is 80 per cent of the ex-showroom amount of Rs 3.5 lakh. That would translate to an interest-free EMI of Rs 23,333 for a 12-month tenure.
While these EMI options are on the higher side, you can also opt for longer loan tenures with relatively low-interest amounts. Here are the options.
|24 months||2.5 percent|
|36 months||3.5 percent|
|48 months||4.5 percent|
|60 months||4.99 percent|
Both the Benelli TNT 300 and 302R can be booked by paying an amount of Rs 90,000. However, these offers are for a limited period only.
- Renew Benelli TNT 300 Bike Insurance - Save Upto 75%* with Best Insurance Plans - (InsuranceDekho.com)