Royal Enfield Interceptor 650, Continental GT 650 Price Hiked; BS6 Variants Coming Soon
The 650 twins are now Rs 8,000 to Rs 9,000 more expensive than before!
- Unofficial booking for the 650 twins has already begun.
- The 650cc motor is likely to retain its power and torque figures.
- Royal Enfield is unlikely to throw in some new features.
After updating its website with the new prices of the BS6-compliant Himalayan, Royal Enfield has now hiked prices of the Interceptor 650 and the Continental GT 650. Though RE hasn't explicitly confirmed whether these are prices for the BS6 650 twins or not, we are inclined to believe they are since bookings for these bikes have already commenced. Here’s a detailed look of the variant-wise price breakup:
Apart from the updated motor, we don’t expect the upcoming BS6 650 twins to get any major changes. The BS6 Interceptor 650 and the Continental GT 650 will remain almost similar to their predecessors. However, we expect the 650cc motor to retain its current power figures of 47PS and 52Nm. What else are we expecting from the BS6 Interceptor 650? Head here to find out.
Although there’s no word from RE about the official launch, we expect the updated motorcycles to arrive at showrooms soon.
- Renew Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 Bike Insurance - Save Upto 75%* with Best Insurance Plans - (InsuranceDekho.com)
- Buy Health Insurance - Compare & Save Big! - (InsuranceDekho.com)