Okinawa Electric Scooters Gujarat Prices Announced
The scooters now start from Rs 44,391, thanks to the FAME-II and Gujarat EV policy benefits
- Okinawa has slashed prices of the Praise Pro, Ridge Plus, and iPraise Plus electric scooters in Gujarat.
- The Ridge Plus retails at Rs 44,391, while the Praise Pro and iPraise Plus cost Rs 57,848 and Rs 79,708, respectively.
- The reduction is thanks to the clubbing of FAME-II and Gujarat EV policy benefits.
Following the introduction of a new state EV policy by Gujarat, Okinawa Autotech has slashed the prices of its electric scooters by up to Rs 37,892. Refer to the table below for the latest prices in the state on the western coast of India:
- Meet The WMoto Xtreme 150i From Malaysia
- Ola Electric Scooter Spied In New Colours Ahead Of Launch
- Bajaj Caliber Trademarked: Comeback In A 125cc Guise?
The Ridge Plus, starting at just Rs 44,391, now has a fighting chance against the tried-and-tested petrol-powered commuters like the Hero Splendor Plus. Moreover, all three scooters offer features like anti-theft sensors, side-stand sensors, keyless entry, LED lighting, and location tracking. So, they’re extremely value-for-money offerings.
Along with this, the brand plans to increase its dealership network in Gujarat by up to 50% by the end of this year.