Odysse Electric Scooters
Odysse Electric Scooters price starts at Rs 52,999. Odysse Electric offers total of 4 scooters of which Odysse Electric Hawk Plus is the most expensive with a price tag of Rs 98,500. The most popular names in the line-up include Racer, Hawk, Hawk Plus and E2Go. Get the complete range which is distributed through 5 Odysse Electric Scooter Dealers in 4 cities in India. For the latest updates on Odysse Electric scooters price, reviews, specifications, mileage, and detailed comparisons, keep visiting BikeDekho.Searching for Odysse Electric Bikes?
Odysse Electric Scooters Price List 2021 in India
|Hawk Plus||Rs. 98,500|
|E2Go||Rs. 52,999 - 63,999|
Odysse Electric Scooters in India
Popular Comparison of Odysse Electric Scooters
- VSOdysse Electric RacerRs.59,500 onwards *Hero Electric Optima LARs.44,990 onwards *
- VSOdysse Electric HawkRs.73,999 onwards *Hero Electric NyxRs.63,990 onwards *
- VSOdysse Electric Hawk PlusRs.98,500 onwards *Revolt RV400Rs.1.03 Lakh onwards *
Odysse Electric Showrooms in Top Cities
Odysse Electric Scooter News & Reviews
- Recent News
- Expert Reviews
- Odysse E2Go, E2Go Lite Electric Scooters Launched
The E2Go is available with two battery types: lead acid and lithium-ion.Charging time ranges...
Jan 13, 2021 | By Pratik Bhanushali
- Odysse Announces Year-end Discounts On Its Offerings
The benefits are valid for a limited periodWith Christmas around the corner, Odysse Electric is...
Dec 22, 2020 | By Pratik Bhanushali
- Diwali Offers 2020: Odysse Electric Bike And Scooters
The Mumbai-based startup has announced that each customer will get a free one-night stay at a villa...
Oct 29, 2020 | By Praveen M.
- EMotorad EMX, T-Rex And Karbon: First Ride Review
Can these e-bikes function as replacements for your regular commuters? Electric mobility brands hav
Feb 26, 2021 | By Manaal Mahatme
- BGauss B8 Electric Scooter Road Test Review
Can this affordable electric scooter get you off internal combustion? BGauss is a relatively new en
Dec 29, 2020 | By Jehan Adil Darukhanawala
- Kabira Mobility KM 3000, KM 4000: First Ride Review
Has Kabira managed to nail the formula for exciting electric mobility? From the glorious sound of t
Feb 18, 2021 | By Manaal Mahatme
- Jawa Perak BS6: Road Test Review
Does the ‘Style Over Substance’ formula really work in a competitive motorcycle
Jan 15, 2021 | By Gaurav Sadanand
- Jawa 42 2.1 First Ride Review
Can some new bits and bobs make the funky Jawa roadster more appealing than before? It has been ove
Feb 12, 2021 | By Jehan Adil Darukhanawala
Find Second Hand Odysse Electric scooters in Your City
Odysse Electric scooters Questions And Answers
- Latest Questions