Best Bike of Yamaha
I have always been in love with the Yamaha Bikes. Here I would like to share my experience in the form of review for Yamaha FZ 25.
1) Engine: - 250CC air-cooled 4 Stroke fuel-injected engine sounds underpowered but it produces a torque of 20nM@6000rpm and with the less weight of the bike. This bike generates amazing acceleration.
2) Design: - The bike looks sporty and bulky. The footrest position of the bike makes the rider look smart and sporty while riding. The headlight and the tail light enhances the looks of the bike.
3) Mileage: - Considering the 250 CC segment bike, I easily get 40-45 kmpl of mileage fro this bike and I am satisfied with this bike.
4) The Instrumental Console: - The bike offers all digital tachometer, fuel gauge, and digital clock.
5) Acceleration: - The bikes hardly takes a blink to go from 0 to 100 kmph of speed. Trust me its the best in the speed.
6) Value For Money: - The bike is priced at around 1.20 lakhs (ex-Showroom, Delhi) which makes it the cheapest 250cc bike and makes it almost 50,000 cheaper than all other 250cc bikes available.
If I talk about the Cons of the bike, then it would be the low top speed of the bike, which is around 135 kmph only. I also feel a lack of 6 the gear in the bike while riding on a higher speed. I also feel that ABS could have been a good add-on considering the safety feature for this bike. Apart from this, this bike is great.
- 2 Likes
Yamaha FZ 25 User Reviews
- All (104)
- Looks (35)
- Comfort (31)
- Engine (27)
- Mileage (25)
- Power (23)
- Performance (18)
- Gear (15)
- More ...
- MOST HELPFUL
- VERIFIED PURCHASE
- View All Yamaha FZ 25 Reviews