Royal Enfield Hunter 350 Spied Yet Again
The bike is expected to be launched in the second half of 2021
- The Royal Enfield Hunter 350 is a roadster-style motorcycle with the Meteor 350’s mechanicals.
- Gets slightly rear-set footpegs and wide handlebars for a sportier riding stance.
- This test mule packs the same instrumentation as the Meteor 350.
The Royal Enfield Hunter 350 has been spotted testing yet again. The 350cc roadster looks pretty much production-ready and Royal Enfield is likely to launch it around August this year. Expect Royal Enfield to price the bike at around Rs 1.70 lakh. It will go up against the Honda H’Ness CB350 and the Jawa Forty Two.
This time around, the test mule features the same semi-digital instrument cluster with Tripper navigation as the Royal Enfield Meteor 350. The bike spied in February featured an offset analogue instrument cluster with a digital inset. The tail lamp and indicator are also different this time around; they are all circular. That said, the front indicator is still boxy. Royal Enfield had experimented with the Interceptor 650 and even the Thunderbird 350’s tail lamp on the Hunter 350 test mules before. Looks like Royal Enfield is looking at different permutations and combinations to arrive at the right kind of setup.
The contoured seat appears to be low enough for shorter riders to manage the motorcycle fairly easily. For a sportier riding position, it comes with a pair of slightly rear-set footpegs and a wide single-piece handlebar.
The bike will be powered by the Meteor 350’s air-cooled, counterbalanced fuel-injected engine. Expect this bike to produce the same 20.4PS and 27Nm as the cruiser. It works alongside a 5-speed transmission. Underpinnings include a gaitered front fork, twin rear shock absorber, and disc brake at both ends. It is likely to use smaller 17-inch wheels at both ends to suit its demeanour, compared to the Meteor’s 19-17-inch front and rear alloy wheel combo.
- This Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 Is As Streamlined As A Bullet!
- Royal Enfield Classic 350, Bullet 350, And Meteor 350 Prices Hiked--Third Hike For 2021
- Royal Enfield Meteor 350: Road Test Review
Image Credit: Grasholt Vlogs
- Renew Royal Enfield Hunter 350 Bike Insurance - Save Upto 75%* with Best Insurance Plans - (InsuranceDekho.com)