Real Headturner On The Road
I purchased Suzuki Burgman street on 11/8/18 from Gurgaon over TVS Ntorq and I'm glad I made this decision. I'm writing this review after 13 months of usage.
Pros-- I would not spend much of either yours or mine time on this as you are well aware of it but its looks are definitely Headturner and make you stand out of crowd.
Cons- This is the part everybody wants to know to make their purchasing decision. For me the cons I'm going to list doesn't affect me much therefore, they don't exist for me.
1. The headlight is bright but doesn't have much range in the forward direction.
2. Small rear tyre makes it somewhat awkward in relation to the body in totality.
3. The average is somewhere B/W 35-38 in daily use.
4. Initial throttle response lacks confidence but Mid-range is where the fun lies.
5. Rear shocker started producing crackling noise within 1st year ( good news- comes under warranty).
that's it for cons ...not much are there.
#After-sale service is good, paid service cost you around 800 bucks.
conclusion- whenever I ride it or for a fact even a look at it, gives me immense thrill, pleasure and happiness.
- 12 Likes
Suzuki Burgman Street User Reviews
- All (122)
- Looks (42)
- Comfort (42)
- Mileage (28)
- Engine (16)
- Seat (15)
- Performance (15)
- Power (15)
- More ...
- MOST HELPFUL
- VERIFIED PURCHASE
- View All Suzuki Burgman Street Reviews