2021 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Launched. More Power And Torque At Same Price!
The bike is also 2kg lighter than before
- The 2021 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V starts from Rs 1,07,270.
- Is more powerful by 1.61PS and torquier by 0.61Nm.
- Underpinnings and features have remained unchanged.
TVS has launched the 2021 Apache RTR 160 4V in the country. Fortunately, the Hosur-based brand has ensured the bike is lighter, more powerful, and torquier, all without increasing the prices. Take a look at the variant-wise pricing and specifications:
Apart from these updates, TVS says the 2021 iteration has got a new dual-tone seat with a carbon-fibre pattern. However, going by the press images, the seat looks pretty much the same as before. The rest of the mechanicals, including the telescopic front fork, rear monoshock, 270mm front petal disc, and the 130mm drum/ 200mm petal disc, have all been untouched.
- BS6 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V, Apache RTR 200 4V: First Ride Review
- 2021 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V BS6: Road Test Review
- Breaking: TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Becomes More Affordable
TVS’ pricing strategy is clever, considering the brand had already hiked the prices of the Apache RTR 160 4V by Rs 1,770 in January this year. That said, a more powerful and lighter bike at such a nominal premium is still impressive. The motorcycle is also the most feature-packed in its segment. TVS offers the RTR 160 4V in three colours: Racing Red, Knight Black, and Metallic Blue.