BREAKING: Yamaha Aerox 155 Launched In India at Rs 1.29 Lakh
The Aerox 155 is Yamaha’s most expensive scooter for the Indian market
- It’s powered by a 155cc liquid-cooled single-cylinder engine that dishes out 14.95PS and 13.9Nm.
- Yamaha has equipped the Aerox 155 with features like LED illumination and a full-digital console with Bluetooth connectivity using the Y-connect app.
- The asking price is set at Rs 1.29 lakh (ex-showroom).
The wait is over! Yamaha has launched the Aerox 155 in India at Rs 1,29,000 (standard colours) and Rs 1,30,500 (Monster Energy Yamaha Edition), both prices ex-showroom, Delhi. This makes it the Japanese brand’s most expensive and premium scooter offering for the Indian market. Here’s what you get for the money.
The Yamaha Aerox 155’s design is clearly oriented towards the younger crowd. Its step-through format paired with the overall sporty design is quite distinctive albeit at the cost of the footboard space which the Indian crowd makes the most use of. You get a sharp front fascia housing the LED headlight.
- Yamaha Aerox 155: Image Gallery
- Aprilia SXR 160 Road Test Review
- 2022 Aprilia SR 160 Facelift Spotted Testing For The First Time
The Aerox 155 is powered by a 155cc single-cylinder liquid-cooled motor with an output rated at 14.95PS and 13.9Nm. It’s the same motor as the YZF-R15, with a different tune.
On the feature front, apart from LED illumination, you get an LCD dash with Bluetooth connectivity provision via the Y-connect app, an external fuel filler cap, and a multifunction key. There’s also an optional USB charging port.
The Yamaha Aerox 155 is sprung by a telescopic fork and twin rear shocks. The braking hardware consists of a front disc and rear drum brake and the scooter rolls on 14-inch alloys. Single-channel ABS comes standard on it too.
It has a fuel tank capacity and boot space of 5.5-litres and 24.5-litres, respectively. The seat height is limited to 790mm.