Royal Enfield Interceptor 650, Continental GT 650 To Get More Expensive
The bike manufacturer is all set to increase prices by Rs 10,000
- Revised prices to come into effect from August 16.
- The Interceptor 650 range will now be priced from Rs 2.6 lakh to Rs 2.8 lakh.
- The Continental GT 650 will retail from Rs 2.75 lakh to Rs 2.95 lakh.
- Waiting period for both the bikes is around 2-4 months in major cities.
One of the reasons why the Royal Enfield 650 twins are such a craze right now is because of their mouth-watering starting price of just Rs 2.5 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi). However, after almost eight months since their launch, our sources suggest that Royal Enfield is set to increase the price of both motorcycles by Rs 10,000 from August 16.
As of now, the company hasn’t revealed the specific reason behind the price hike. However, both the motorcycles will still remain the most affordable 650cc motorcycles available in India even after the hike. While the Interceptor 650 will now be priced from Rs 2.6 lakh to Rs 2.8 lakh, the Continental GT 650 will retail from Rs 2.75 lakh to Rs 2.95 lakh (all prices, ex-showroom Delhi). Additionally, the Interceptor 650 and the Continental GT 650 are still selling like hot cakes as the waiting period for both motorcycles still hovers around two-four months in major cities.
In other news, the Chennai-based bike maker has launched new vibrant paint options for the Bullet 350 and the Bullet 350 ES which are around Rs 9,000 more affordable than the previous models. Quite a shocker, right? Here’s why the new variants are cheaper than before.
- Renew Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 Bike Insurance - Save Upto 75%* with Best Insurance Plans - (InsuranceDekho.com)
- Buy Health Insurance - Compare & Save Big! - (InsuranceDekho.com)