Honda Activa 5G Image Gallery
Here’s a look at Honda’s bestselling scooter in India in detailed images
1. The fifth generation of the Honda Activa was launched at the 2018 Auto Expo.
2. Despite minor tweaks, the Activa 5G retains the Activa design DNA.
3. The base-spec variant, called the Standard is priced at Rs 54,524 (ex-showroom Delhi).
4. The top-end variant is called Activa 5G DLX and retails for Rs 56,389 (ex-showroom Delhi).
5. As part of cosmetic updates on the fifth-gen model, the front apron now receives chrome garnishing.
6. Biggest update is the inclusion of LED headlight.
7. The tail light remains similar to the older scooter.
8. The Activa 5G DLX gets a semi-digital instrument console.
9. The seats on the Activa 5G are well cushioned and saddle height is low at 765mm.
10. The 110cc motor remains one of the most refined engines in its segment.
11. It generates 8PS at 7,500rpm and 9Nm at 5,500rpm.
12. The Activa 5G returned 58.1kmpl in city and 55kmpl on the highway in our mileage test.
13. It still doesn't get telescopic fork or disc brake option.
14. The quality of switchgear is decent.
15. The quality of plastics though could have been better.
16. It gets 18 litres of underseat storage and a mobile charger is offered as an optional extra.